Township Tale

Underboss
thats ok,. i lost connection to server, had to reboot my quest

i went up to the Quarry, killed them all, then whilst i was picking up the last ore, i heard a noise, looked up and a big Silver Rockman was just about to kill me !!!, i literally jumped out of my skin ! lol

Soldato
Here you go Mel :

there are two types of feathers: Red and Blue. When making arrows, Red Fletchings cause the arrows to have more stable flight and potentially more damage.

So do make the feathers into the ends, just put them on, its automatic

Thanks for that Shi. We should have figured that out on our own!! :)

I hope I can make it on sometime over the weekend.

Underboss
ok now I've seen it all...

so now I've just found out that different colour leather is different weights
also different colour buckles have different weight

for example, buckles can be made out of the usual copper/iron/gold or what ever, but gold is obviously lighter, but you can even get different coloured gold and they have different weights also!

i knew you can have like red ingots (red buckles) so going on the theory of mixing stuff, you can mix Gold as well !!

Underboss
Hi guys

got us some more Silver, 8 Silver Ore now, just 1 more to make 3 Silver Ingots :)

Also found more recipes, found one to make a Soup spoon for the cauldron :)

got about 50 TNT now, still could do with more, so please keep picking them up :) Thanks

Also I had 2 more points to use, mining and melee, so i got my melee (2 hit instead of 3) and i now got the bag shaky pick pick up (hoping it works on crystal) next one ORE

Saturday night who's around ?

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi guys

got us some more Silver, 8 Silver Ore now, just 1 more to make 3 Silver Ingots :)

Also found more recipes, found one to make a Soup spoon for the cauldron :)

got about 50 TNT now, still could do with more, so please keep picking them up :) Thanks

Also I had 2 more points to use, mining and melee, so i got my melee (2 hit instead of 3) and i now got the bag shaky pick pick up (hoping it works on crystal) next one ORE

Saturday night who's around ?

You have been busy dude!!

What are you using all the TNT for??

I might be around tonight. Can't say for sure until later.

Soldato
OP
I got on, didn't plan on spending long on though, so we didn't miss a mining trip. I did however build a mining backpack, if someone fancies taking it down for a test run, it's hanging in the blacksmith. I'm on holiday for a week from Monday, so probably won't get to try it out myself.

It also looks like I can put another attachment on (like the lantern holder doesn't count as an attachment!).

Soldato
I got on, didn't plan on spending long on though, so we didn't miss a mining trip. I did however build a mining backpack, if someone fancies taking it down for a test run, it's hanging in the blacksmith. I'm on holiday for a week from Monday, so probably won't get to try it out myself.

It also looks like I can put another attachment on (like the lantern holder doesn't count as an attachment!).

Shi had problems with his headset that we are currently fixing. That's why we didn't make it on at 8pm.

Enjoy your holidays Raggs. Hope you come back less stressed :p

Soldato
OP
Shi had problems with his headset that we are currently fixing. That's why we didn't make it on at 8pm.

Enjoy your holidays Raggs. Hope you come back less stressed :p

We'll see, depends on whether either of the offers we've got on houses is accepted I guess. If neither are, then probably still stressed. Probably still stressed regardless in truth.

Back
Top Bottom