Township Tale

Associate
The Town itself is the same on both the Quest 2 and PC versions. You can build the same things in both, improve the same things in both etc. etc. You can't build any more buildings in either version. They were going to introduce House building, but they put that on hold until they got the Quest 2 and PC versions lined up code wise so that they can just update both at the same time. The biggest difference between the two versions, besides graphics, is that the PCVR has the Forest while the Quest 2 does not. They both have the climbing tower, just it's not accessible in the Quest 2 version as they haven't implemented climbing yet.

Are customisations like the Prefabulator available on the Quest version? And also, how does performance handle at end-game ATT on Quest?

I'm hoping that some of the learning from the Quest version can benefit the PC VR version. It didn't run well for me last I played, and seemed like the Quest version was getting all the love from the Devs.

Underboss
been playing it this week

I've been learning Archery

i would say its the most powerful weapon in the game, defiantly more powerful than wielding a sword that i used to do

anyway, i found out that if you loose an item, check the mailbox, they will reappear !

Underboss
GOOD NEWS GUYS

Just been online in "native" Quest , went to Mels Town and I blew up the rock to get to the new area !!!
so the native mode may now be updated to match PC version !!

if you guys want to try it again , hook me up any evening!

Soldato
OP
Looks like the last official update was done last year? But on the timeline support thing, I can see tickets are still being raised and responded to.

Think I'm going to be sinking time into dungeons of eternity for a while now. Having some fun with it solo, would hope it's even better in a group. Wouldn't mind looking at township again though.

Back
Top Bottom