Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Thanks for the info. I think in truth I am better off topping up my pension given the tax relief I will get back on that, but it just feels so dull to do that!

There's nothing dull about minimising your tax burden :cry: receiving tax back at higher rate is much more satisfying than basic rate admittedly.

A staggering amount goes unclaimed among higher and additional rate tax payers each year.

Soldato
Well I am enjoying the winning on my INTC YOLO :D Although I still think it's a good long term hold at these prices...particularly with Taiwan tensions mounting.

Accumulating cash again now, waiting for the markets to **** the bed again.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Well in my case it's still buying low and selling lower in other words constant HODL :) and just DCA every month into Lucid.

nam

nam

Soldato
what's everyone doing who is currently holding tesla. I have 50 shares since 2019 prior to the last stock split and now another 3 in 1 split to take place on August 25th

Caporegime
Did you all see WSB has been pumping BBBY like it's GME?
it's shorted around 50% and been going up for days

I chucked £50 in it since if the stock drops to 2-3 dollars I wouldn't really care but just got back from a food shopping forgetting I even bought it
u7Im12a.jpg

Easy 6 quid :D shame I'm not stupid enough to chuck 1000 or something into it instead and I have no diamond hands anyway...

I guess some people will be getting mega rich from it with huge gains and some losing it all like with GME

iEoNyhB.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not sure its even down that much on a 5yr view. I guess it can return to Jan prices but on 1yr or 5yr view $16 has a good whack of volume there
seems like it's a crap stock that people just latched onto because it's heavily shorted 47% of the float.

I doubt it will GME but seems like it's got some legs yet, I'd rather not be gambling on it though since the actual stock seems pretty trash, it's also got a hit campaign in the media since it started mooning it seems

crazy that yahoo finance even runs an article like that, everyone always says "shilling" and "mud slinging" is only in the mind of the conspiracy theorists and deluded though or so I'm told when I try to defend intel on these forums, so must be a coincidence the article got posted today

Caporegime
What happened to Psycho Sonny? His two AIM tips from this thread actually seem to have done very very well!
What were his stocks? I'm taking a punt on FDEV since they are bringing out an F1 manager game at the end of the month that looks like it could be really good and surely will sell well on consoles :confused:

thousands of spoken lines of commentary, team radio audio from the engineer to the driver etc so seems they are going all out on presentation.

Back
Top Bottom