Trolling my 'rents.

Associate
Oh I'm counting the minutes to 4pm

If this turns out to be one of those threads where the OP posts an amazing set up and then goes permanently AWOL without delivering the payoff... there will be blood.

Caporegime
LOL - you may wanna add this thread to your will so someone can put it to rest after your parents kill you :p

Or be cool and set up a reminder on your phone ;)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Kol

Kol

Man of Honour
University offers to pay for the reception if it's 2 students? If your parents believe that please pass them the message that I have a goose for sale that lays golden eggs...

It's quite possible. By 'pay for reception' that could simply be the cost of them providing the function room, not unlimited food and drink. I imagine quite a few universities would be willing to provide a room for an evening for their alumni.

Permabanned
OP
University offers to pay for the reception if it's 2 students? If your parents believe that please pass them the message that I have a goose for sale that lays golden eggs...

Believe it or not, but this is actually partly true! If two Exonians get married the University offers them Reed Hall as a wedding/reception venue for no fee! :)

Caporegime
Considering who hes sending the email to its far more believable to write what hes written than to give the technical reason why he got the reception for free. Seems OP is from an Italian family - so this could get interesting :p

ps3ud0 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom