Trolling my 'rents.

Permabanned
OP
Random fun fact whilst we wait for the **** to hit the fan at home: the lady who partook in this spoof as my 'bride' was on Flog It! recently. Bloody glad my folks don't watch such tripe! :p

76543_168576423171015_168565659838758_461942_558463_n.jpg

Permabanned
OP
More pics of bride please ;)

Haha! Might have to source permission first! :p

Got a text message earlier today from my ex-gf; utterly fuming that my Facebook relationship status is currently 'Married' and there are a load of photos from this wedding troll that we are tagged in! (yes, the troll is going everywhere)

Might have something to do with the fact that the ex-gf hated this girl and saw her as a threat... :rolleyes:

Associate

Got a text message earlier today from my ex-gf; utterly fuming that my Facebook relationship status is currently 'Married' and there are a load of photos from this wedding troll that we are tagged in! (yes, the troll is going everywhere)

Might have something to do with the fact that the ex-gf hated this girl and saw her as a threat... :rolleyes:

that makes it even better! (depending on if you like your ex or not?) :D

taB

taB

Associate
Random fun fact whilst we wait for the **** to hit the fan at home: the lady who partook in this spoof as my 'bride' was on Flog It! recently. Bloody glad my folks don't watch such tripe! :p

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/76543_168576423171015_168565659838758_461942_558463_n.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

I love the way he's holding that jug :p

Great thread, looking forward to the update.

Associate
I rarely ever post, but this is epic enough to warrant a reply.

Bravo sir. I applaud the genius and whole-hog nature of this prank. Very well done. :D

EDIT - apparently my first post. :p

Associate

A troll so powerful that it is branching out to additonal targets of its own accord. Bravo.

Back
Top Bottom