TV firms propose election debates

Man of Honour
Witness the fact that their policies are the same on all the major issues, for a start.

How does this make them the same party?

My opinion on some things mirrors that of other members of this forum, for example. Does that make us the same people?

Soldato
[TW]Fox;15024440 said:
How does this make them the same party?

My opinion on some things mirrors that of other members of this forum, for example. Does that make us the same people?

There IS NO WAY anyone is quite the same as you [TW]Fox, that I can assure you :p

But your completely right, it's a nonsense argument. They're seperate politcal entities, nuff said really.

Caporegime
Three heads of the same beast.

We are supposed to live in a free and democratic country but I don't see parties such as BNP being invited to the debate?

Man of Honour
Why should the BNP be invited to the debate? The Independent Kidderminster Hospital and Health Concern party holds more seats in parliament for goodness sake.

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;15024488 said:
Why should the BNP be invited to the debate? The Independent Kidderminster Hospital and Health Concern party holds more seats in parliament for goodness sake.

Do they have over 1,000,000 votes?

Man of Honour
Do they have over 1,000,000 votes?

This is irrelevent because this is not how our political system works.

As a side issue I agree with you in that votes should mean more than seats - but its not how our system works therefore it would be nonsensical to select candidates for debate based on it.

Permabanned
Even if you disregard the number of votes and look at policies, you will see that LibLabCon have the same policy and only the BNP offers an alternative.

Man of Honour
Even if you disregard the number of votes and look at policies, you will see that LibLabCon have the same policy and only the BNP offers an alternative.

I disagree - I see differences in the policies of the main parties whereas BNP is a one trick pony. Mr Griffin is so concerned with ridding the world of nasty horrible immigrants one wonders what would happen about the other far more important issues in the country in the unlikely event he would ever be elected.

Associate
[TW]Fox;15024547 said:
I disagree - I see differences in the policies of the main parties whereas BNP is a one trick pony. Mr Griffin is so concerned with ridding the world of nasty horrible immigrants one wonders what would happen about the other far more important issues in the country in the unlikely event he would ever be elected.

1. Kill immigrants
  2. Watch society collapse under a BNP leadership with absolutely nothing to do after that
  3. ????
  4. PROFIT

Permabanned
[TW]Fox;15024547 said:

I suggest looking at our other policies then :)

Caporegime
Back
Top Bottom