TV Series like Blade Runner

Associate
Definitely a gap in the market for this type of show, so much so that i watched Altered Carbon again recently. It's such a deeply layered show that wasn't apparent on my first watch.

I agree. Need more like this. Blade Runner the TV series would literally be what the OP wants, but i have little hope that it could ever be done well enough to justify it's creation.

Terry Gilliam might be a good helmsman for a high budget, futuristic/dystopian, TV series. Might get a little weird though. Just as an idea, it could be a modern day adaptation of Orwelle's 1984.

Soldato
Almost Human? Although make sure to Google the correct order in which to watch them, because when FOX broadcast them they did so in a random order which makes the story arc incomprehensible.

As far as I can tell I've only ever watched it in the order it was aired, which is really annoying me now!

The following list of episodes is in the order televised with each show's original order in parenthesis.[25]

• 01 Pilot (#01)
  • 02 "Skin"- (#05)
  • 03 "Are You Receiving" – (#06)
  • 04 "The Bends" – (#07)
  • 05 "Blood Brothers" – (#08)
  • 06 "Arrhythmia" – (#03)
  • 07 "Simon Says" – (#10)
  • 08 "You Are Here" – (#02)
  • 09 "Unbound" – (#09)
  • 10 "Perception" – (#04)
  • 11 "Disrupt" – (#11)
  • 12 "Beholder" – (#12)
  • 13 "Straw Man" – (#13) [SEASON FINALE]
Just changed the episode order on Plex to the correct order, so it'll be right for the next time. :)

Back
Top Bottom