Two Point Hospital

Soldato
I'm not sure what to do about the DLCs tbh... I played the main game until I'd got all 45 stars and haven't been back to it since... I guess someday down the road I can grab all the DLCs at once and treat it like a 2nd campaign

Soldato
I'm not sure what to do about the DLCs tbh... I played the main game until I'd got all 45 stars and haven't been back to it since... I guess someday down the road I can grab all the DLCs at once and treat it like a 2nd campaign
Ditto here. It is a good game but just too much rinse and repeat, especially with the logic issues that existed back during release. I’m not sure what to make of it all.

Caporegime
Ditto here. It is a good game but just too much rinse and repeat, especially with the logic issues that existed back during release. I’m not sure what to make of it all.

Did they ever fix the logic issues that you mention? I keep wondering whether to buy it or not but if things don't work as they should... dunno.

Soldato
Did they ever fix the logic issues that you mention? I keep wondering whether to buy it or not but if things don't work as they should... dunno.
I don't believe so but then I haven't played since January iirc.

The logic issue I speak of invokes a DNA lab room which can either be set to be used as a diagnostic or treatment facility. If you set it to either one of them it doesn't take into account that a doctor that attends a particular lab must also have the diagnostic or treatment skill. You can cheat this by having a doctor with both but he/she won't be as 'powerful' as a doctor with one or the other fully maxxed out.

So should you set the lab to Treatment only, a doctor trained in the Diagnosis skill may instead command the room, which makes everything pointless.

They fixed one issue with allowing the DNA Lab to either treat or diagnose patients but never fixed the doctor ai logic that utilises said room. As I said, I haven't played since mid Jan I believe because of this and I don't know if it has been addressed. It is hard to enjoy the game when you've got patients dying because of things like this.

Caporegime
I've had a quick go - I feel overwhelmed. :(

It's do this, do that, do the other and it doesn't really give you time to see the effects of what's going on. And that's just the tutorial! I need it to run slower.

Associate
I had a go over the free to play weekend, Brought some nostalgia back from the Theme Hospital days, but when i got to the bit where i had to manage heating too i sort of lost interest.

Soldato
I enjoyed it too and did 100% (the base game) but it was nowhere near challenging or interesting enough for me (compared to the original)... It's nowhere near as bad as say, Planet Coaster vs. RCT in terms of the actual management gameplay though, so there's that

Man of Honour
I completed the new DLC today 'Off the grid'. It reminded me what I love about this game and they have made a good few QOL improvements since I last played. It was quite challenging at times too. I'll wait until the rest of the DLC is in a sale to pick it up.

Associate
Do you think they'll do a GOTY edition or something similar? I missed out on the free to play weekend but it looked interesting. Think it's worth picking up at full price or better to wait until there is a sale on? Cheers.

Soldato
Just a quickie to say i got new X570 mobo today and i could claim a free game via gamesplanet

One of the games was 2 point campus so ive chosen it and added the key it gave me to my steam account

Back
Top Bottom