Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I'll book the day off work and come down on the Friday then. Was thinking about it anyway as I was interested in the master classes at the expo on the Friday. But will do it fr sure now so I can help you too

Dont be silly you dont need to do that! Do you have a Friday ticket as i know these are now completely solt out and like gold-dust as only 2,500 people have tickets.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I don't :(

I have a day ticket for Saturday, but was hoping 3 day VIP tickets were available still :(

Yeah, you can still get the 3 day VIP pass but you get an email following payment saying that Friday is no longer available and they offer a £12.00 refund or something similar. My freind tried to get in last week to join us on the Friday but he was told "basically no chance" !!

Not to worry mate, it's going to be a disaster either way, but we can discuss via email / skype ?

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Needs more legs.

These bad boys are staying wrapped up untill the shoot ;) a lot of work has gone into them as of late... hope it pays off.

I'd love to be that shredded, but need a bit more girth on them lats mate! I know it's the wrong pose to show off ya lats before you say it! :p

legraise.jpg

hope that gives a better idea of lats, something i posted in bodybuilding picture thread last week!

What are you shredding down for, a comp or something?

I have a few photoshoots' comming up one with a top fitness photographers and another is a potential magazine. It started off me wanting to get in good shape for this years bodyexpo but now things are just happening :cool:

He's posing nude.

Meh!!! manhood is not getting displayed unless it slips out the mankini ;)

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
I don't get much more indication of lats from that apart from you can grate cheese on those abs of yours, impressive none the less :p

Best of luck to ya, your efforts are paying off!

Cheers, appreciate that! yeah looking at the pictures there is not much lats going on!! will need get a lat wing shot! :D

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Felt like cracking today, had the most severe hunger pains and this is not helped by a box of krispy kreme's about 4ft away from my office in my direct eye line. I have had to close the door and shut the blinds.

The only thing getting me through is ordering in 3 weeks the following

donnar kebab pizza with extra garlic sauce
large cheese and chips with tomato sauce
Shish kebab with extra garlic sauce
2 double cheeseburgers with bacon and runny egg.

and can of coke :D

This is just for starters!!!

If i see another sweet potato it will be too soon Arhhhhh!!!

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Just over a week out, things are getting insane tough both physical and mentally, i am litterally exhausted! and the final peak week is still to come! how people do this for a living is beyond me!

sneek peek side shot

img01981r.jpg

At the moment im looking extremely gaunt and flat with zero defination! not had any proper carbs for about 5-6 weeks and what i have has been very very little! hopefully if i manage my carb loading i should swell :D

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Doing well mate :) been a pleasure helping you along the way. Except the odd occasion you've decided to add your own changes :p

Could not of done it mate with out your help, and you know me i like the challange. Long way to go yet and have still a few questions i want to nag you about :)

training at the moment is just a pure drain near enough - impossible, it feels like i need a spotter just to bench press the bar! in the last week the weight has rocked down and really really struggling!!! shows how much everyone depends on carbs not just in the gym but for day to day activity.

You're going to look shredded come photo day. Will you be posting up the shots from the day?

As soon as i receive the prints provided they provide with the copyright (which i have double checked as long as they are correctly referenced im ok)

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Well this morning i had my booking confirmed; arriving home from the bodyexpo i have a table booked at the grill steak house where there are challanges galore.

I am going for godzilla burger 48oz of meat!!! this is one of the smaller burgers... the main challange is 90oz The Owen OD Burger & and the ultimate bowl of chips

this is going to be my choice / the medium burger - GODZILLA but the 60oz steak come close to choice!
29d63361-19fb-4973-950f-023396cc8084.png

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
So tommorow is the BIG day i have been building up for since January - 5 months of hard slog; times of disappear and at points going totally insane. This has been easily the hardest thing i have ever done in my life. Not only does this affect everyday life but my social life has had a absolute hammering; going out for meals etc has been a nightmare. I will be glad to be when this is over to be a little more relaxed still fairly strict but if out I can have the odd cheeky pint and have a nice meal every once in a while the other half. :D

Since yesterday i have been eating a riddiclious amount of carbs (excess 500g) as part of my carb up in total 10 meals a day per day. This is the fun part - they have never tasted so good even simple things like a plain jacket potato taste is amazing. I think I will go into melt down come Friday night when I go for a burger or kebab

As most of you know this will be my first photoshoot opportunity so i am a little apprehensive in what to expect and how the afternoon will pan out. I am consicious i could look better and that i actually should look better with all the effort that has gone into this but i am told this is normal. You always think you could look better - which i suppose is a good thing.

Today is all about getting the carbs in me, resting and water manipulation.

As soon i recieve the shoot pictures i will be putting them on here; i will create a new thread..

Finally I wish to add I have had quiet a few knockbacks from people (gym wise and friends a like) about this which yet again I am told is completely normal but the one person I want to thank is

Steedie – the guy has been nothing but a legend from day one; having someone as support is great who had the knowledge and backing to 1. Understand what its like to go through; 2. To assist with the mind games. 3. Just being able to support me.

The guy is a true gent!

Also a big thanks to everyone who has followed the thread and given postive feedback :) cheers guys!

p.s. we are still having a abs showdown at the Expo on Saturday where the student beats the master :D ( pictures to follow *no hovis)

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Have fun tomorrow :)
You'll look boss no doubt. Just keep shouting at the team "More anabolic lighting!!" ;)

1st shoot being a total DIVA, excuse me you call this lighting i asked for ANABOLIC where are the floodlights, i demand floodlights.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Just ask them to do the photoshoot in my bathroom, the world's best anabolic lighting I swear =D

Well it going to be in a studio so i think they will have some serious anabolic lighting; only thing that scares me is the studio/photographer is against photoshop other than smoothing the RAW files - all the pictures are Nattttural! eeeek!

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Cheers for all the support guys, i have come back from my spray tan from the beauty place St Tropez all over!! something i have never done before but what a difference. Have to sleep in this tonight and wash in the morning.

Just about to go on a skype call with the man himself mr steedie to go over any last minute things.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
You kinda need a tan to do bodybuilding. Have you watched any shows? Or seen pics?

If you don't tan, you look daft. On top of that, it helps show up definition more. :)

Oh, and spray tans are more 100% certain you get it done correctly :p Slapping it on before a contest can cause some issues eh Steedie? ;)

Good luck again Kai.

P.S: Where the hell are the pics? It's 9AM already!!!! :p ;)

Not even set off yet mate, shoot is not till 5:30 tonight. Will be leaving shortly as i am in the bodypower expo untill from 1 -5 then thirty minutes to get to studio and pump up :D

Tan has come out really well :D

show time!

pictures will be a good week or so' but ill see if i can grab some behind the scenes shots ;)

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
:confused:

I've seen that picture on Facebook, but I can't remember where now.

Not sure, should not be on FB? but i have been working with Steedie on diet but also i am fortunate enough to know a recently turned wbff pro with regard to my training routine in the gym so he might have posted it on his page, but not to my knowledge!!

Last edited:

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Have just seen the first set of proofs i need to wade through; without wanting to sound big headed in anyway i am still struggling to comprehend that is actually me! posing correctly with a photographer who knows what he is talking about in realtion to bodybuilding :o

stay tuned .... just need to pick some of my favourites now then get the full resolution ones. Hopefully will be up by the end of the week.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
No glute spread, i have been through about 250 images now had to wittle it down to aroud 5 or 6 which has been difficult. All the shot's there is no leg shot, i cant even include a back shot as for me purchase any addtional prints we are talking big big money! One of the shots is hopefully going to end up in a local magazine based on a article they want to put together for a summer addition but the shot needs to be "approriate" and they need to discuss pricing for them to buy the copyright of that image! :(

I am just awaiting full resolution images now from photographer and i can post!

Back
Top Bottom