Typical Day - Glimpse into my Diet & Training

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
Hi kai welldone on your training you look Awesome with a capital A. Ive read the thread and apart from your OP you dont mention your diet so much. With that being an important part could you tell us a little bit more about it. Is the diet in the OP what you had pretty much everyday, also is it possible to look the way you look without all thoes suppliments?

edit: This is my training routine is this a good setup:
Monday:Chest and triceps
Tuesday:Shoulders and legs
Wednesday: Back and Biceps
Thursday: OFF
Friday: Conditioning and calves
Saturday & Sunday: OFF

The diet in the original post is well, well off the mark to what i consume now. The diet at the start if im honest a complete joke. There was no real control and the amount of supplements i was banging into me was stupid!! This has now been replaced by food, there is no substitute for good quality food.

I still have post workout shakes and Casein before bed.

I now take a lot more multi vitamins; which is something i never did before.

Osterocare
Phylum Husk
Vitamin C
Fish Oils
Flax Seed
Multi Vit
ZMA

I carb cycling with splits of 125g, 175g and 300g on refeed days(once a week) now, so this means my food is weighed and controlled. I allow myself one cheat meal per week and that’s on a Saturday after a supermetabolic circuit as i am so depleted it wont have such a big impact.

As for your training; its whatever suits you best there is no right or wrong; personally i would not train shoulders and legs on the same day. Due to the fact legs on their own can be so taxing on the body provided you are training hard. But it really is whatever works for you.

kai

kai

Soldato
OP
My diet at the moment has been designed for my body type and to incoporate into the type of training i am doing at the moment; This is why i have not posted it as i feel it will give a bad representation for anyone wanting to achieve the same goals i am trying to.

A lot of the food remains the same my shopping list is pretty much this week in week out now;

.oats
.eggs white (lots of them)
.blueberries
.almonds
.almond milk or butter
.olive oil
.chicken
.fish (white, salmon and tuna)
.turkey breast
.sweet potato
.asparagus
.broccoli
.green beans
.some fruits for refeed day e.g strawberries
.Lean Mince (refeed day)
.Cottage Cheese
.Flax Seed
.Olive Oil

Thats it! apart from my supplements, nothing special but knowing when to eat the right carbs and amount is what has made the difference in the last few months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom