Ubisoft subscription - Uplay+

People actually like ubisoft?
I don’t, I always stay well away. Lucky for me they have not made a must play game just yet. If they ever do I will get a sub for a month or pick it up on the PS5 second hand at a good price and sell it again to break even :p

Watchdogs legion could have been a must play if they stuck with a single character and had a good story. Oh and got rid of all the stupid masks. I liked the setting being in London but the rest just looks silly.

Thought I'd take a punt with this to try Valhalla.

Subscribed to uplay+ but when I click the tab. It's empty. No games at all to choose. Any workaround for this?

Edit. Now it appears I've also been charged twice!

I had these issues, 3 charges showing on my account but they assured me only one had been taken.

As for the games I just clicked them in the Ubisoft+ tab and they are there but any issues and I log out and force close the app, then re-open it.

It's tiding me over until cyberpunk.. AC valhalla is ok but hasn't engaged me enough to keep playing. I'm enjoying WD:L a lot more, not sure I'll finish it though. Very much like the look of Fenyx rising though & as an added bonus had forgotten it was on uplay+. Have it pre-loaded for the launch tomorrow.

For the money it's not bad for trying new games out but I only ever sub for a month or two at a time.

Back
Top Bottom