UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Associate
Both Inter and Bayern games look good as they have to chase the game. I do think Chelsea have a chance to create a upset, but they have to get on the front foot as soon as the game starts, otherwise I see it slipping away from them.

Soldato
I think Utd could go over there to win by enough IF it was important, and it would probably cost them the EPL (given that it would potentially mean Rio being rested for at least one match if not more, and possibly Scholes too) - but it isnt that important and team selection will probably show that on Thursday

Soldato
I don't see why we can't play a strong team, we can probably rest a few players at Wolves surely?

Exactly, if we can't beat the current Wolves side then we don't deserve to win the league anyway. I watched them last week at Fulham and they were absolutely awful, then they went and gave Blackburn their first clean sheet in 30 games. :o

Soldato
Why not :confused: You're telling me if we rested Rio/Scholes at Wolves we wouldn't still be overwhelming favourites?

I would say try and keep as consistant a team as possible in the more important of the two competitions, and its an away match

10 men behind the ball for Wolves, with the home crowd cheering them on (if nothing else to try and avoid the looming drop)

Please remember the Blackburn game over Christmas (and that was even at OT.....:):(

Soldato
Why not :confused: You're telling me if we rested Rio/Scholes at Wolves we wouldn't still be overwhelming favourites?

Of our last 3 visits to Wolves in the PL we've lost 2 and won 1. I dont care what kind of form they're in its a bogey ground for us and for that reason alone we shouldn't take them lightly. We underestimated teams far too often this season and it's cost us. Strongest possible XI on Sunday. Thursday night can do one!

Soldato
Of our last 3 visits to Wolves in the PL we've lost 2 and won 1. I dont care what kind of form they're in its a bogey ground for us and for that reason alone we shouldn't take them lightly. We underestimated teams far too often this season and it's cost us. Strongest possible XI on Sunday. Thursday night can do one!

All good points - the other one I was thinking of was GD might still come into it, so Utd really need to start getting more than narrow wins (although of course winning the next ten EPL games would give us the title, even if they are all 1-0 )

Back
Top Bottom