UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Anyone else watch the Inter game? No? Just me? Yep I so watched the wrong game tonight :(

I watched bits and pieces of it in between flipping between the Bayern and Liverpool game...it did seem pretty boring though.

Looks like Inter beat them 2-1 but Marseille go through due to the away goal they bagged at the last min...unlucky Inter:p

Man of Honour
I know, but he looked the most likely signing for Man Utd and he's still miles better than any of our central midfielders. :(

I'm hoping we get Hazard now instead... :D

Caporegime
I was never convinced by him nor thought he was what United needed.

I remember at the time G|mp was a big fan of his though and thought he was what United needed.

Hazard is a really gifted footballer, would love to see him in the Premier League.

Man of Honour
I think Sneijder is an excellent player, but he didn't do particularly well at Real Madrid (like so many players) and since Mourinho, Inter have struggled and had all sorts of problems so he's never really got going.

I'd still like him but he's too old and too expensive to be signed now.

Hazard would be the ideal option, he's a fantastic player and is very versatile to boot. He's easily got the potential to be one of the best.

Soldato
The problem with you lot buying Hazard is he is using the Prem as a stepping stone to Real or Barca, at Arsenal we don't seem to have that much of an issue with letting players go, but if Hazard hits the top in 2 or 3 seasons and then wants to go to Barca, I can't see United being as open to it, and as we're seeing at the moment, he's not exactly considerate of his current club/fans when talking about the future. He must have mentioned every half decent club in Europe as an option in the last few months.

Back
Top Bottom