UEFA Champions League/Europa League 13/14/15 March *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
Travelling squad
De Gea, Amos
Rafael, Fabio, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evans, Evra
Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, Cleverley, Pogba, Park, Valencia, Young
Rooney, Welbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez

Well at least we can't be mental and play Giggs + Jones in CM again!

Associate
Travelling squad
De Gea, Amos
Rafael, Fabio, Ferdinand, Smalling, Evans, Evra
Scholes, Giggs, Carrick, Cleverley, Pogba, Park, Valencia, Young
Rooney, Welbeck, Berbatov, Hernandez

Well at least we can't be mental and play Giggs + Jones in CM again!

I'd like to see.

De Gea,
Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra
Scholes, Carrick, Cleverley
Welbeck, Rooney, Young

Rafael reluctantly, and no Hernandez because we'll need to keep hold of the ball., which he can't really do. Welbeck depends on Valencia's fitness, but I can't see him starting.

Soldato
I've got a feeling Chelsea will sneak through. I'll go 2-0 and Chelsea through on away goals.

Wouldn't it be a kick in the balls if that's how it was going into stoppage time and Cavani pops up with one :p

Man of Honour
You are going to need all of the plastic flags you can get. :D

Ultimately I'd like to see Chelsea win and do well, as they are English footballs only representation. However, there is no way in hell they would ever beat Real, Barcelona or even Bayern so getting through would be a bit futile for them. :(

Man of Honour
OP
We're certainly not finished yet. It's either going to be 2-0 or 3-1 with an extra-time winner for us. I'll be there just before seven to wave my flag. :D

Soldato
You are going to need all of the plastic flags you can get. :D

Ultimately I'd like to see Chelsea win and do well, as they are English footballs only representation. However, there is no way in hell they would ever beat Real, Barcelona or even Bayern so getting through would be a bit futile for them. :(

I dunno I think it would be fun to see how they fair against Barca or Real :p

On a serious note I would like to see just how good this Real Madrid are, Chelsea aren't great at the moment but the only test Real have really got over the past few years has been Barca and they've failed almost every time so would be interesting to see how they get on against a side with quality.

Man of Honour
I dunno I think it would be fun to see how they fair against Barca or Real :p

On a serious note I would like to see just how good this Real Madrid are, Chelsea aren't great at the moment but the only test Real have really got over the past few years has been Barca and they've failed almost every time so would be interesting to see how they get on against a side with quality.

What about Spurs? They ripped them apart. :p

Caporegime
I don't mind the flags, plastic or otherwise, and I don't mind fans waving those flags but employing plastic staff to wave plastic flags? Too much plastic for my liking.

Can't see Chelsea going through but i think they'll win tonight.

Soldato
Sorry for Man United news :p

The defence for tomorrow has pretty much been confirmed - Jones has the Flu, Smalling isn't 100% so only ready for the bench. Rafael - Evans - Rio - Evra is what it's going to be I think. Certainly Raf, Evans & Rio from what SAF has confirmed in the press conference.

On the midfield he said "There may be one or two changes in terms of the midfield composition."

Anderson is out for 4-5 weeks, so I don't think he'll be back and ready any time soon, hopefully Clev gets some game time.

Back
Top Bottom