UEFA Champions League/Europa League 15/16/17 Feb *** Spoilers ***

My season's over.

Just going to watch the Champions league now.

Depressed.

Also, lots of butthurt Spur's fans. Great counter attack. Flamini should have seen red, Palacios was lucky to not get a red for his tackle imho, wasn't a good one. Hope both players that went off injured are okay though.

Gattuso is a living legend.

will get blown out of proportion as usual but it was barely any contact what so ever

Also who knows what he said to Gatuso earlier in the game, not defending it but just saying.

What is with Graham dude going on about Gatuso being a little dog just fouling people etc... Isn't that his general role?

I am pretty sure there are several players like this who break up play for their team and stop attacks.

Masch/Mikel/Van Bommel is it? Guy from the world cup was doing it all tournie, Roy Keane? Parlour?

doesnt matter how much contact there was, he head butted him after the game, pushed him in the face earlier in the half off the pitch, made some dirty tackles and was generally a mardy little git..

He was a disgrace, i watched the game.

Also who knows what he said to Gatuso earlier in the game, not defending it but just saying.

The guys hated by just about every coach in europe, along with Gattuso heh.

The best result would have been they both pulled out sharp objects and obliterated each other, football would be a better place without em both.

Fair play to 'Arry, I can't actually imagine Wenger sitting there inbetween Souness, Jeff Stelling and Jamie Redknapp watching vids of the game and having a chinwag. :p

Gattuso's wiki page has had a few interesting changes lately.

Has went from:

Gattuso is a legend - Tottenham, I hope your plane crashes and burns.

to

GATTUSO IS A GOD. FORZA ARSENAL. SCUM YIDO'S.. get a life

:rolleyes:

EDIT: And the very subtle:

Full name I FAIL

:p

"Gattuso is a cry-baby nonce and in has a beard widely regarded as one of the most ridiculous in Europe. Apart from that of his wife."

"He started his career with Italian Perugia, but transferred in July 1997, at the age of 19, to the Scottish team Rangers. Rejected from the NFGS XI for being a ****ty loser"

gattusoandjoejordan20110215_576x324.jpg

Was that it?

Back
Top Bottom