UEFA Champions League/Europa League 15/16/17 Feb *** Spoilers ***

Soldato
If Arsenal win and even manage to knock them out we will have to listen to Arsenal fans who will then believe they are the best team in Europe with the best style of football.
So what you're saying is that if we knocked out the best team in the world right now, we'd think we were a bit good?

Wouldn't you? :confused:

Soldato
Koscielny made some mistakes earlier in the season but he has picked up and improved greatly, Djourou has been very impressive lately, I wouldn't call either of them a liability, Squllaci on the other hand has been very poor. Sagna is suspended so I think our only defensive liability will be Eboue.
Eboue is going to dive and win us a free kick which we'll score from. Again. :cool:

Caporegime
Rich, you do realise that Barcelona pretty much play in the sunny version of the SPL don't you? The only team that can even challenge them is Real Madrid, apart from one or two odd years where others have a great single season. You clearly don't even watch Barcelona that much because you would have noted that under Guardiola they haven't won an away leg, shows how dominant and amazing they are away from home in Europe doesn't it.

I think that's a bit harsh on the Spanish league :p they do play football, not some sort of mud polo.

So what you're saying is that if we knocked out the best team in the world right now, we'd think we were a bit good?

Wouldn't you? :confused:

You're expecting common sense, too much to ask.

"yay we just beat the best team of this generation woo go us"
"still means your ****"

Soldato
Can Arsenal make a game of it - Hopefully

Will they get slaughtered - More likely than not

Will AW winge about bad refereeing and how that changed the whole tie (and manage to miss every thing even slightly dubious done by an Arsenal player).....undoubtedly :D

Associate
Can Arsenal make a game of it - Hopefully

Will they get slaughtered - More likely than not

Will AW winge about bad refereeing and how that changed the whole tie (and manage to miss every thing even slightly dubious done by an Arsenal player).....undoubtedly :D

I personally just hope the best side on the night takes home what they deserve.

Unlike last year when Barca should have put a ton past them and yet somehow ended up going away with a draw.

Soldato
I can't see anything other than a Arsenal win. I seriously think the Barcelona defence is extremely weak and can't deal with our fantastic attack. Barca never faced Kos / Djourou before.

The only bad thing Arsenal have is Eboue. Eboue is the worst footballer in the world, he can't defend, he can't shoot, he can't do anything. He just dives on the floor and gives away possession. I'd rather see Eboue shot. I'd prefer Gibbs on the right instead of Eboue.

Associate
I can't see anything other than a Arsenal win. I seriously think the Barcelona defence is extremely weak and can't deal with our fantastic attack. Barca never faced Kos / Djourou before.

The only bad thing Arsenal have is Eboue. Eboue is the worst footballer in the world, he can't defend, he can't shoot, he can't do anything. He just dives on the floor and gives away possession. I'd rather see Eboue shot. I'd prefer Gibbs on the right instead of Eboue.

..Really?

I think as always Arsenal fans need to be more conserved about how good they think their attack is.

Soldato
@jdc

It all depends on who starts I guess, but RvP has got 9 goals in 6 games. Arshavin has been playing rubbish but still has 14 assists, joint highest in the league. Bender somehow keeps scoring and if all else fails we can hope Chamakhattack realises he is huge and ploughs through the middle.

Not to mention Nasri, Theo and Cesc all who have scored goals this season.

Associate
@JDC

It all depends on who starts I guess, but RvP has got 9 goals in 6 games. Arshavin has been playing rubbish but still has 14 assists, joint highest in the league. Bender somehow keeps scoring and if all else fails we can hope Chamakhattack realises he is huge and ploughs through the middle.

Not to mention Nasri, Theo and Cesc all who have scored goals this season.

Is it not pretty much the same line up as last year though?

Back
Top Bottom