UEFA Champions League/Europa League 18/19/20 April 2017 *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Defender has both Fellaini's hands on his shoulder. Fellaini doesn't get that high or that far over above the defender without putting his hands all over him, that has always been a foul, it isn't given as often as it should be but when the hands are clearly all over the defender like that it's often given.

Caporegime
Is the 5live feed ahead of whatever media you guys are using?

Wouldn't surprise me, BT sport is gash.

Are you genuinely not seeing Fellainis hands all over the defenders shoulders?

Where do you want his hands to go? He can't realistically jump with them down by his sides, of course they're going to be up there. The defender isn't going to get up whether his hands are on him or not, he's under the ball.

Do you head the ball with your hands down by your side?

Caporegime
Where do you want his hands to go? He can't realistically jump with them down by his sides, of course they're going to be up there. The defender isn't going to get up whether his hands are on him or not, he's under the ball.

So you can't jump unless there is somebody standing in front of you to push off?

Soldato
Wouldn't surprise me, BT sport is gash.

I dont push them on others shoulders tbh no.

Back
Top Bottom