UEFA Champions League Final Liverpool v Real Madrid ** spoilers ** [Saturday 28th May 2022]

Soldato
#LFC line up v Real Madrid: Alisson, TAA, Van Dijk, Konate, Robertson, Fabinho, Thiago, Henderson, Diaz, Mane, Salah.

Line up as expected tbf :D

Don
I shall be watching the game from Cyprus with terrible internet so I may not be around to gloat later or possibly ban everybody should we lose.
You do know that account is a parody right?
Azza knows full well it is. He's been linking the same account, which switches names, every few months. It's run by one of Azza's fellow members of the John Merro massive.

Soldato
Evenin' all. Plenty of L'pool shirts around in Chester as I had a quiet pint earlier, guess it's the same everywhere? Was thinking of bobbing over on the train but decided on a few Duvels in front of the box. Fancy Madrid as a neutral, but sort of hope I am wrong.

Soldato
Evenin' all. Plenty of L'pool shirts around in Chester as I had a quiet pint earlier, guess it's the same everywhere? Was thinking of bobbing over on the train but decided on a few Duvels in front of the box. Fancy Madrid as a neutral, but sort of hope I am wrong.
Liverpool itself is absolutely rammed.

FT2wcD7XwAEQRHE

Back
Top Bottom