UEFA Champions League Final Liverpool v Real Madrid ** spoilers ** [Saturday 28th May 2022]

Caporegime
Sounds like UEFA and police trying to project blame onto fans pretty quickly when clearly they’ve shown in other finals they’re ******* woefully unprepared.

Soldato
Some Madrid fans have stormed the gate and got in without tickets aswell. Gary Linekar tweeting :

"Finding it impossible to get in the ground. This appears to be very dangerous. Absolute carnage."

Wish i knew how to embed tweets lol. Some say theyve been queuing for two hours and just got in. Shambles.
****, if confirmed why do some people ruin it for others, *******!

Soldato
Some Madrid fans have stormed the gate and got in without tickets aswell. Gary Linekar tweeting :

"Finding it impossible to get in the ground. This appears to be very dangerous. Absolute carnage."

Wish i knew how to embed tweets lol. Some say theyve been queuing for two hours and just got in. Shambles.
[ Media=twitter]1530622891838119936[/media]

Remove the space before the word media and use the numerical bit from a twitter link:

Soldato

Lets have it right though, Liverpool fans doing the same as well.

Caporegime
Absolute rats trying to get in without tickets, just ruining it for everyone...
How do you know they don’t have tickets and aren’t just going because the gates have been arbitrarily closed? Not that I’d be doing what they are but no real indication they’re ticketless when they’ve made it to the steps, checks are way further out than that

Seems you can’t get in currently with a ticket and has been that way for a while

Back
Top Bottom