Poll: UEFA Euro 2020 Final Italy v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 11th July 2021]

Shall we lock this thread for the 90 minutes the game is on?

• Yes

Votes: 94 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
OP
The rain has started, its coming from the south and its been raining here in portsmouth for over an hour now. Could be raining for a while.

anyone who lives closer got a better forecast?

I'm in NW London (about 7 miles from wembley) and it's just spitting here, getting darker and darker though.

Man of Honour
OP
Mel Ready :

Steady flow of ticketless fans were still rushing into stands when the opener was scored. Aisles so full, stairs blocked and the disabled area in front of the press box is packed. Paying supporters pleading with helpless stewards to get them out. Kids scared, seats stolen. Unsafe

Yeah as soon as I tuned in I could see the lower tiers are filled with more fans than seats.

Strange because I'm sure I read a statement from the police saying there was no breach but I can't seem to find it now. Few videos doing the rounds of fans forcing their way into the stadium concourse.

Man of Honour
OP
Can anyone explain to me (I've not followed club football at the high levels for years), why Saka was being pushed in the England team all this tournament? Everytime I've seen him play in the games he's lost the ball.

Why wasn't Sterling chosen to take a penelty?

He's a massive talent, very versatile player who excels in every position he's asked to play. He's single handedly carried Arsenal's attack for most of the season. He's had a solid tournament and is usually one of the best performers when he plays for England. He had a stinker today and shouldn't have been in the first 5 to take a pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom