Poll: UEFA Euro 2020 Final Italy v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 11th July 2021]

Shall we lock this thread for the 90 minutes the game is on?

• Yes

Votes: 94 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Jeez...I really hope England aren't going to win this...

I've got a few friends of friends who are particularly left leaning who are desperately hoping that we dont win and it spark any degree of national pride etc, I dont know if thats because they're left leaning or not but they've spent the last 2 years doing everything they can to drill home that the country in its current state and its history is nothing to be proud of, I just know they'll be wound up no end if we win

Soldato
Had enough of your trolling
About time, every single post was a clear troll, I can understand not wanting England to win and cheering Italy (even though he isn’t Italian) but they were clear troll posts.

I just hope we don’t keep dropping back as we clearly caused them problems when going forward, right hand side especially

Caporegime
Some of the scenes of fan behaviour from our side is disgusting, shame that there is always select few that act like a bunch of tossers.

The videos are on twitter on news for all.

I mean just no need

https://twitter.com/NewsForAllUK/status/1414246103407529989?s=19
I've got a few friends that think this sort of thing proves how much of a fan they are. They're not fans, they're drunk thugs that just use football as an excuse for their behaviour.

Soldato
I think the world Cup in France Marseille I think a long time ago would say they used to be a lot worse.
It has been worse but its still bad now, I just don't see the need, if people cant handle booze then don't drink.

Let's face it they will all pull the excuse of they were drunk etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom