Poll: UEFA Euro 2020 Final Italy v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 11th July 2021]

Shall we lock this thread for the 90 minutes the game is on?

• Yes

Votes: 94 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 56.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I've seen plenty of your posts. Was calling sterling penalty a dive in the semis. Scottish by any chance? :D

He flew to the ground mate you clearly havent seen me defending Sterling when half the forum were calling for his head. Are you moaning about an advantage if the cross wasnt garbage and England get a chance?

Soldato
He flew to the ground mate you clearly havent seen me defending Sterling when half the forum were calling for his head. Are you moaning about an advantage if the cross wasnt garbage and England get a chance?

Advantage is usually 3 seconds give or take. Certainly wasn't an advantage in that position

fez

fez

Caporegime
Easiest route to the final we'll ever have, playing at home and with the attacking talent in the squad? We lose this, Southgate needs to be sacked immediately and slaughtered in the press tomorrow.

Yep. I’ve said this all tournament as people have said that Southgate has been great. With the team we have I would fancy any manager to do what he’s done and play entertaining football rather than the dirge Southgate has masterminded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom