UEFA Euro 2024 Final Spain v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 14th July 2024]

IMG-3881.jpg

Impressive stadium. Not a bad seat in the place.

I think we need now to forget in someways the negative comments re Southgate.

The performances in the group stages were dire. We are in the final through a few moments of magic.

Well deserved win in the semi's though...

pjqzkxy.png

I wouldnt call a non penalty and a 90th minute goal "a well deserved win" somehow.

Still hopefully Southgate can bring his luck to one last game before he packs it in.

I wouldnt call a non penalty and a 90th minute goal "a well deserved win" somehow.

Still hopefully Southgate can bring his luck to one last game before he packs it in.

The Dutch were outplayed and desered to lose - and would have it ET had kicked in. The sheer quality of all our attempts dwarfed theirs.

Oh and that "non penalty" is a free kick and a card anywhere else on the pitch. It was in the box and so it's a penalty.

I really think we could win this. We've got the quality to make it count and to be honest I think we've played the best football of the tournament. We have the right balance of experience and youth in the side, and as far as I'm concerned the opposition have plodded their way to the final, riding their luck like nobody's business. If Yamal can repeat the form he showed in the previous game, it'll make the difference.

está volviendo a casa :)

Really not sure about this one - an attacking (as much as we can expect from Southgate) side that's flowing, could easily do over Spain but equally if they try to be defensive or any of the team just aren't at the races, then Spain could pillage a few goals without much bother.

It'll probably be boring with a late spawny winner that could easily go either way :p

We can absolutely win this, but it'll come down to how each team handles the pressure, like most finals.

I think our players are better, but our manager is worse...

Back
Top Bottom