UEFA Euro 2024 Final Spain v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 14th July 2024]

Gutted. Genuinely gutted. I'm not even English and I'm gutted. England played really well but sadly Spain were the better team.

Second final we’ve been on top for a period of the game and Southgate’s **** himself. He’s a coward, he’s tactically inept and the fraud needs sacking tonight.

Even once momentum evened and there were 10 mins left you could tell Southgate was scared to make a change and rather hold on until extra time

Meanwhile I think Spain made changes to try win

England were always on the back foot, Spains defenders spent the first half in our half, Kane didnt scare them, some noob striker from a noob league

Reactions: SPG
Well done, Spain.

In the end, the better side won, but it turned on fine margins and we put up a good fight. Southgate and his team should go home with their heads held high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kyo
Play your best XI from the start. Play a formation that suits the players you have and play to their strengths. Not limp through a tournament hoping that you can continue to sneak past every side because eventually you hit a good side.

Many things.
What is that though? If he drops Bellingham or Foden and starts Palmer then people will be asking why the La Liga and PL best players aren't playing. In the end he is going to have to drop someone. It's great to have depth on the bench to bring on and Palmer has offered that just as Olmo was doing earlier in the tournament for Spain.

Back
Top Bottom