UEFA Euro 2024 Final Spain v England ** spoilers ** [Sunday 14th July 2024]

I can’t be disappointed really cos frankly we’ve played like dross from about minute 15 of the first group game until the final whistle today. Bar a couple of 10 minute spells.

Would have been a robbery against Spain if somehow we’d beat them.

aqjpnbQ_460swp.webp
We had as many shots on target in the final as you did in the entire tournament :D

So gutting but fair play. Getting to the final is friggin brilliant. Just a few minutes from going to extra time.

Good old pundits doing what they do. They loose there naff, they win they're great. Can I have that job....

That team could be very exciting under the right manager whilst being a last four team minimum

I wonder how good Kane would’ve been as a sub instead, hard to see him being there in 2 years if this is his level now though

Standoff tactics can work against lesser sides but as soon as you use them against Spain you're going to lose.

Probably why our % against top ten teams is so shocking

E: Plus Kane being off his game and being so slow meant we were deeper and couldn't do speedy breaks

Ah well. Best side in the tournament won.

Last edited:
Also, I think if we’re honest, we shouldn’t have been anywhere near this final, we were awful for most of the tournament.

We set up and play like a team battling relegation in the Premier League, when we should be playing on the front foot.

Back
Top Bottom