UEFA Euro 2024 Group C ** spoilers ** (Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, ENGLAND)

Soldato
Nothing like this. I’m going back to Spain 82 - anything before then is before my time.
not for me, 1996-06 (roughly) were all far superior teams. i'll admit i don't follow england closely other than through my interest in it's manu players, but for me this current team is decent but nothing special, lot of potential though given the ages of most of the better players.

Caporegime
Jesus, these pundits are thick. Shown a graphic which highlights how much they dropped back in the second half and still think it’s on the players to sort it out. They’re being coached by a coward to play boreball FFs.

Last edited:
Soldato
So the positives for Gareth are it was good we didn’t have a lot of the ball in the second half because we’ve been training for that.
Yeah, and it concerned me when he talked about how well we defended the box. Football has moved on so far from there, all the best teams don't get ahead and defend their box. They get ahead and control the ball.

Caporegime
Yeah, and it concerned me when he talked about how well we defended the box. Football has moved on so far from there, all the best teams don't get ahead and defend their box. They get ahead and control the ball.
In his head, he’s the manager of a league 2 side in the FA Cup facing a Premier League giant and it’s about nicking a 1-0 away.

Back
Top Bottom