UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL ... Ajax v Manchester United ... **Spoilers** [24th May 2017]

Caporegime
I'm no fan of manu but 3 trophies in a season is nothing to be sniffed at. It's what football is all about; winning !! Prefer to be their fan rather than spurs, pool etc.

Well regardless of recent trophies you would be, they're guaranteed success in the medium to long term.

Caporegime
are people really suggesting it's just winning a trophy that defines a season? it's about competing and improving. united haven't done either, they've blagged everything they've won this season and spent a bucketload to do so. i'd rather have spurs future prospects than uniteds, trophy or not. if anything, we're far more entertaining to watch.

Future prospects of more zero trophies? Ok mate.

Man of Honour
are people really suggesting it's just winning a trophy that defines a season? it's about competing and improving. united haven't done either, they've blagged everything they've won this season and spent a bucketload to do so. i'd rather have spurs future prospects than uniteds, trophy or not. if anything, we're far more entertaining to watch.

Not just the trophy, the qualification is equally important if not more so. We have improved this season but have generally been very average, people are forgetting there have been games where we played decent football. Injuries have affected things too.

Not sure why I'm telling you this, your opinion won't change, but I'd rather actually achieve things than play well and win sod all.

Soldato

Didn't you say that you wouldn't watch the final and instead do some decorating? I guess you just can't help it but watch a proper successful team. ;)

Caporegime

They've had a better season and can build much more easily than spurs

Soldato
Haha look credit where credit is due. I don't like Utd one single bit, after Fergie left they were slightly better liked.

But that went as soon as mourinho was hired.

But as I said congrats and enjoy the victory and CL qualification.

I have never been a huge Jose fan and I never will be, but you can't knock his record etc.

Caporegime
They've not competed yet have 3 trophies this season and are in the CL. You've competed over the last two years and managed to finish 3rd in a two horse race last season, 2nd in a two horse race this and win no trophies. They've just achieved more in a season than Spurs have achieved in 25 years.

Back
Top Bottom