UEFA World Cup Qualifiers & International Friendlies **spoilers** [1st - 8th Sept 2021]

Soldato
Bamford and Saka on to replace Sterling and Kane is what I'd do. Not sure how Lingard is even in the squad considering he's not played any football since being dropped for the Euros.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Cant remember the last time Sterling played well, never passes, has the IQ of a dumbass yet everyone continues to ignore his failings because he gets tap ins on the goal line.

Same reason everyone thought Southgate was the best thing since sliced bread and that he masterminded our Euros run. People are idiots. Sterling was the same in the Euros. Crap apart from when he got on the end of something to score the goal. Everything up to that point was awful. Have no issue playing him as a poaching forward but hes not being played like that.

Soldato
It’s one thing calling Sterling crap but if he’s the only one doing anything what are the others? Grealish gets a free ride seemingly.

fez

fez

Caporegime
It’s one thing calling Sterling crap but if he’s the only one doing anything what are the others? Grealish gets a free ride seemingly.

That kind of depends where he is being played and where he is getting the ball. Sterling is getting the final balls and dribbling into blind alleys and then losing it. I haven't noticed anyone else doing that. Why Kane is playing deep and on the left is beyond me.

Soldato
That kind of depends where he is being played and where he is getting the ball. Sterling is getting the final balls and dribbling into blind alleys and then losing it. I haven't noticed anyone else doing that. Why Kane is playing deep and on the left is beyond me.

Like you say tho…Kane’s playing so deep. Notice when Sterling has the ball…there’s nothing on. Don’t get me wrong he loves a blind alley but there’s very little movement.

Well there we are Goal from Kane :cry:

fez

fez

Caporegime
Like you say tho…Kane’s playing so deep. Notice when Sterling has the ball…there’s nothing on. Don’t get me wrong he loves a blind alley but there’s very little movement.

Well there we are Goal from Kane :cry:

That was quite the swerve!

Haven't seen a ball move like that in years.

Caporegime
This is the thing. England score 1 goal and win by a one goal margin and all is seemingly forgiven.

But how many could we score if we actually played our players in their proper positions and didn't set up defensively, have forwards tracking back into defence, etc.

It's infuriating. Nobody cares if England win 1-0 even if they have a shocking game and none of the tactics make a shred of sense.

Back
Top Bottom