UK Gladiators - 2024 reboot

Man of Honour
Enjoyed it. Definitely not the same without Anderson's thick Scottish "gladiators are you ready!"

Entirely none interesting fact he used to be the head athletics coach at the track just across the field from my house growing up.

Associate
I really enjoyed the episode tonight, pleasantly surprised.

I went to watch it at Sheffield arena as a child in the 90s and it took me right back there seeing the foam hands and the crowd dancing away to the songs etc

The gladiators seem a bit more friendly than the characters that were portrayed in the 90s though from what I can remember

I really enjoyed the episode tonight, pleasantly surprised.

I went to watch it at Sheffield arena as a child in the 90s and it took me right back there seeing the foam hands and the crowd dancing away to the songs etc

The gladiators seem a bit more friendly than the characters that were portrayed in the 90s though from what I can remember
They're definitely doing the "Be kind" to everyone rubbish!

Soldato
Really enjoyed it, was nice to see a bit of rivalry but then at the end of any head to heads type events, the sportsmanship. Oh and the return of Another one bites the dust :)
Don't forget that classic theme tune.....

Do you have the speed, the strength, the heart to be a winner? It's not for beginners.

Deep down in your soul. Are you a gladiator?

Those guitar riffs :cool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom