Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't think people should be arrested for speech, you'll find this a consistently held belief irrespective of whether I support what someone is saying or not.

I think people should take responsibility for their behaviour. If they can’t they should be held responsible.You just contradicted yourself again BTW.

Last edited:
Soldato
Is this your God roar?
Pretty certain that's a photoshop, however even if it isn't it would have been impossible for him to write it himself, so he may just be laughing at what some idiot wrote instead of signing his cast (then again maybe not) /shrug.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pretty certain that's a photoshop, however even if it isn't it would have been impossible for him to write it himself, so he may just be laughing at what some idiot wrote instead of signing his cast (then again maybe not) /shrug.

None of those excuses are need by Roar87:

I don't think people should be arrested for speech, you'll find this a consistently held belief irrespective of whether I support what someone is saying or not.

My limited knowledge of Gonzalo Lira is that he was some sort of right wing, sexist edgelord who was in Ukraine (I have no idea why) and decided it was a good idea to be publicly pro Russian aggression when Putin invaded. I can't imagine that went down too well with Ukranians who lost friends and relatives, or the lucky ones who maybe just lost their home and got raped or had a limb blown off by the Russians. If he really is dead, maybe he encountered some of them whilst incarcerated?

Soldato
Freud would say its a homo erotic longing. Wanting a strong dwarf like strongman to dominate your ostrich like beliefs.

You seem to feel threatened by men you perceive to have a masculine/macho persona to the extent you then have this emotional reaction where you try and emasculate and belittle them online. Personally I'd say you're projecting some insecurities there; I saw your posts about Trump as well, perhaps speaking to someone about why they make you so angry might be helpful. Trump and Putin aren't your childhood bullies.

Soldato
You seem to feel threatened by men you perceive to have a masculine/macho persona to the extent you then have this emotional reaction where you try and emasculate and belittle them online. Personally I'd say you're projecting some insecurities there; I saw your posts about Trump as well, perhaps speaking to someone about why they make you so angry might be helpful. Trump and Putin aren't your childhood bullies.

No need to make some desperate attempt at pop psychology to explain why Trump and Putin make me angry. It's simply because they are objectively horrible human beings and terrible leaders (a wannabe dictator and an actual dictator) who make the world a worse place.

Soldato
No need to make some desperate attempt at pop psychology to explain why Trump and Putin make me angry. It's simply because they are objectively horrible human beings and terrible leaders (a wannabe dictator and an actual dictator) who make the world a worse place.

Maybe you should just use one forum account

Soldato
Vladolf is now flying some huge cargo planes into Ukraine to deliver coffins and fly back dead soldiers. This lunatic needs to be stopped now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Wasn't the A10 debunked as pointless for Ukraine as it's an easy target for handheld SAMs?
Yes, any air assets without counter ew warfare packages would be useless or a death trap in this climate.

The US would be better to provide more m109s and the ammo to go with them and more Bradley’s and m113s

Plus a shed load of fpv drone parts

Soldato
Russian media is reporting that Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison. Tucker Carlson claims the report is correct, citing Lira's father.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no evidence that Lira was tortured in Ukrainian custody.

If Tucker said something its best to assume that the exact opposite of what he said is actually the truth.

Soldato
He shouldn't be in custody. Is this the Western Democracy that we're paying for?

How did things go for Lord Haw Haw?

Doesn't take a genius to realise that if you go to a country that is being invaded by another country and you spread propaganda for the latter country, its not going to go down well with the former. He could have sat in the US or the EU and said anything he liked but he didn't do that, he went into Ukraine and spoke in favour of Russia. He's now in the find out stage of FAFO.

Where has anyone called Ukraine a bastion of Western democracies? That would be a ridiculous statement. However they had managed to finally free themselves from Russia's boot which is why Putin invade in 2014. They still have lots of problems but they are trying to improve things and move more towards a Western democracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom