Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think the deterrence from mutual assured destruction is sufficient to hold him off from pulling the trigger? I read a theory that "total annihilation of civilisation" is a lie to those countries without warheads. Indeed there can be a "winner" out of a nuclear war (based on the fact that even if all existing warheads are detonated it can't cover all lands suitable for living). One "winning" condition is to have huge land area (e.g. USA, Russia and China) to survive both waves of strikes and then re-bootstrap civilisation from underground facilities. The UK and France may be wiped out beyond repair (full radiation coverage).

No countries will survive a Nuclear Winter:(

I thought this has been proven to be false by the scientists?
Nope, it was verified years ago. May have been back in the late 80s? Basically it only takes one side to launch a full strike and that's enough, even if the other side never responds (unlikely) it would be enough to cause a global winter on an almost extinction level event. I.E Even without a bomb landing in Africa they would be finished as the loss of all northern hemisphere crops would mean zero food into Africa and they depend on foreign food aid for survival.

I don't understand why, but they're really struggling to take out those drones, most convoys have been supported with short range air defence Strela-10's, so they should have no reason not to take them out, but it seems like they're not even looking out for them
why are you still posting.’c rather than driving to the front?
Keyboard warrior *******.

Last edited:
So I go on a bike ride today on this lovely spring type sunny day to come back and see Russia is close to firing nukes....

The way I see it is he wants Ukraine as he sees it as part of Russia. But the place he hates more than anything is handing Ukraine as much arms as possible which Is destroying his army. I know we are not putting boots in Ukraine but we're putting everything else there. No w
nder he's threatening nukes. It's like we're poking the """" out the bear and thinking there will be no chance of a bite back.

I'm not saying we shouldn't help but this is getting dangerous big time.

So I go on a bike ride today on this lovely spring type sunny day to come back and see Russia is close to firing nukes....

The way I see it is he wants Ukraine as he sees it as part of Russia. But the place he hates more than anything is handing Ukraine as much arms as possible which Is destroying his army. I know we are not putting boots in Ukraine but we're putting everything else there. No wonder he's threatening nukes. It's like we're poking the """" out the bear and thinking there will be no chance of a bite back.

Yeah the sanctions are working I think.
It's quite possible he could throw his toys out the pram.

The way I see it is he wants Ukraine as he sees it as part of Russia. But the place he hates more than anything is handing Ukraine as much arms as possible which Is destroying his army. I know we are not putting boots in Ukraine but we're putting everything else there. No w
nder he's threatening nukes. It's like we're poking the """" out the bear and thinking there will be no chance of a bite back.

I'm not saying we shouldn't help but this is getting dangerous big time.

Why should we let the bear go where he wants ?

The way I see it is he wants Ukraine as he sees it as part of Russia. But the place he hates more than anything is handing Ukraine as much arms as possible which Is destroying his army. I know we are not putting boots in Ukraine but we're putting everything else there. No wonder he's threatening nukes. It's like we're poking the """" out the bear and thinking there will be no chance of a bite back.

I see he's more focused on closing the capital out. The issue with the drones is, from my understanding, they're not armed. Hence they need a plane to drop the laser guided bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom