Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Russia can threaten Europe, can threaten the world with nuclear destruction... but ukraine with 300km missiles... oh no. LOL. You can't make this stuff up.

Soldato
They said this a month into the war as well so I'd be dubious of anything which says how many missiles Russia has used up when nobody but Russia knows their total stockpile amount

Associate
It seems that this will go on well into the next year at the least.
I watched a few interviews by Volodymyr Zolkin where he spoke to the POW from Donetsk. Some were taken by force into war, but some have signed up a contract with ru for money. All these statements that they did not know they were on Ukrainian soil is total BS.
Funny how they showed a russian officer who tried to make a story that he was just a soldier. They got his phone where he texted his other half that he did not know why they went and what for to Ukraine. The guy had a degree from an army university, not sure the equivalent name for it in English. His other half looked to be a bit dim in comparison to him.
It looks that HIMARS are causing a bit of an issue for the ruskies. Therefore, they are desperate to have any new tech than their soviet weaponry. I wonder if they gonna pay in their rouble for the weaponry from iran.

Soldato
Not sure why we don't give them our as-90s they keep talking about replacing them, I think offload them to Ukraine and get on board with the archer, very fast set up and shoot and scoot ability.

Soldato
Russia says: Himars is a serious system but it's not a problem, our air defence handles it we shot down many rockets in Kherson at the bridge and we now hide our ammunition in nuclear power plants. Also we believe American soldiers on the ground are aiming the rockets at us

Associate
Russia says: Himars is a serious system but it's not a problem, our air defence handles it we shot down many rockets in Kherson at the bridge and we now hide our ammunition in nuclear power plants. Also we believe American soldiers on the ground are aiming the rockets at us

Are they shooting them down in a pc game? Probably the same they used to take a destroyed images of the artilery...

Associate
Why do so many here have trouble with English, it clearly states battling NATO through a proxy war.
But its not a proxy war, NATO didnt start this Putin did, the west are now arms dealers, delivery the best weopons money can buy. Russia sell arms too, they do the same for Assad, North korea and all the other dictaors so blaming NATO is the pot calling the kettle black.

Russia are now dead in the water only an idiot would think otherwise. They have went from wanting all of Ukrain to falling back near their own border.

It's only a matter of time before they are pushed out. Putler lost this a long time ago, all thats left is how many die on both sides before it's over.

Did you notice Putin going cap in hand to Iran for weapons, thats pretty embarrising really, but desperate times for them, or is that not why he went? You got some excuse for that too?

Oh dear poor old @Amnesia hes going to have to tell Mi6 they no nothing and russia is doing fine

"Russia will struggle to maintain its military campaign and Ukraine may be able to hit back, the head of Britain's foreign intelligence service says.
MI6 chief Richard Moore said Russia had seen "epic fails" in its initial goals; removing Ukraine's president, capturing Kyiv and sowing disunity in the West.
He said recent Russian gains were "tiny" and that Russia was "about to run out of steam".

Soldato
But its not a proxy war, NATO didnt start this Putin did
Techincally the Euromaidan movement started this because Yanukovych wanted to align with Russia and they began protesting which led to civil war which the West (more the US) took advantage of by deciding who should take Yanukovych's place in power

So it has kind of always been a NATO vs Russia war from a certain point of view

Caporegime
Oh dear poor old @Amnesia hes going to have to tell Mi6 they no nothing and russia is doing fine

"Russia will struggle to maintain its military campaign and Ukraine may be able to hit back, the head of Britain's foreign intelligence service says.
MI6 chief Richard Moore said Russia had seen "epic fails" in its initial goals; removing Ukraine's president, capturing Kyiv and sowing disunity in the West.
He said recent Russian gains were "tiny" and that Russia was "about to run out of steam".

Always nice when the establishment trots out what is effectively a meme to describe something.

Soldato
I am not an idiot and would use the correct word 'know'.

That has been said for how many months now, how many times have you lot said they would run out of artillery shells/missiles/rockets, have some shame.
it's every other week one of you claim this, its like you are all on rotation and you are wrong every time but still carry on regardless.

Look even today one of the clueless copy and pasters from Twitter just did it, then gets called out by one of his own lol

They said this a month into the war as well so I'd be dubious of anything which says how many missiles Russia has used up when nobody but Russia knows their total stockpile amount

So basically what I posted just a page or 2 back....and x amount of months earlier too. It's almost like you all play catch up, you start to parrot what I told you all months ago.

Yes initially Russia had a disastrous start when they try to rush Kyiv and got beaten back badly by Ukraine but after that first month things have changed.

The same way I told you all that if the war goes on longer the more land they will want as compensation and it was just yesterday that Lavrov announced this.

The same way I told you all that this was a proxy war which you all denied but now some of you are seeing sense.

The same way I told you all that Russia would try to take the Ukrainian capital and take out Zelensky at the start of the war but you were all OH NO HE IS TAKING OVER EUROPE, even after I repeatedly told you all that they do not have the man power for anything like that.

You were all in panic mode hiding under your beds claiming Putin is about to launch nukes, even though I did point out that he wouldn't be sending his troops in if he was about to launch nukes there.

Maybe time for you to hop back to Twitter and find some other copium.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not sure why we don't give them our as-90s they keep talking about replacing them, I think offload them to Ukraine and get on board with the archer, very fast set up and shoot and scoot ability.
The problem is, Ukraine don't have a shortage of weapons they have a shortage of ammunition. I.E Ukraine has significantly more artillery in the field than Russia does, but they have run out of ammunition for most of it and can't produce or acquire more in anything approaching sufficient amounts.

Most of the stories you hear about them being sent X American weapon that's totally changing the battle isn't because what they were given was significantly better than what they had, it's because they're also being fed an almost limitless supply of ammunition to go with them.

But its not a proxy war
Don't be bringing facts and logic into this :p

Last edited:
Soldato

He's not wrong about losing steam, if there down to recruiting prisoners to replace the canon fodder they've already lost then you know it's bad for them. Putin has a big call to make in the coming months IMO, either he calls it quits and try's and consolidate the territory he has axed or there's a general mobilisation which I can't see happening given how he has been micro managing the properganada and messaging on Russian news outlets.

Associate

That has been said for how many months now, how many times have you lot said they would run out of artillery shells/missiles/rockets, have some shame.
it's every other week one of you claim this, its like you are all on rotation and you are wrong every time but still carry on regardless.

Look even today one of the clueless copy and pasters from Twitter just did it, then gets called out by one of his own lol

Some shame? You're off again putting words in mouths. People aren't talking about Russia running out of shells/missiles/rockets. They're talking about the finite supply of precision weapons. The clue's in the link you quoted. The bit that says 'high-precision weaponry'. You know, the precise ones. Not to mistaken for the not precise ones.
If they aren't holding back on these weapons because they aren't finite then why aren't they being used? Why were they resorting to using older soviet era anti ship missiles for long range attacks on cities (and often missing targets because it's not what they're designed for)? Seems quite a reasonable assessment if they're used that sparingly that the supply is low. That article suggests 60% used, no one knows for sure.

For shells and rockets they've basically got an infinite supply, everyone knows that. Any references to those running out is the hope the dozens of ammo dumps hit near front lines will further impede their logistics and ability of getting those shells to the guns. Time will tell but given the prolonged relative lull I suspect they're struggling.

edit: the rest of your post was just to weird to bother with. Or maybe I find it hard to reach the keyboard hiding under the bed posts?

Soldato
Oh have a day off from playing the fool, quite literally nobody has said that:

shells.png

There's references to running out of precision guided cruise missiles and supply problems but this is well know and accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom