Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Associate
I went to Pre order Uncharted the lost Legacy last night via the store and it said it was free so i clicked Pre Order and gave me the option to pre install this and Jak and Daxter..Had a email from Sony saying thank you for your purchase £0 has been taking from my account..Both games installed...Bouns :)

http://i.imgur.com/m2Yh4Eu.png

Last edited:

V F

V F

Soldato
Oh my god, loving this new Uncharted. :D

Love this whole new lost feeling. Everything is so new and lush. Had to tear myself away. The controls seem more refined. Playing my first playthrough on Crushing to see. Love the character fighting animations. The game is so gorgeous.

Soldato
I'll get around to the Uncharted 4 DLC. I just had to play Jak & Daxter first. Only been playing a couple of hours and already beaten the blue eco temple and got 22 power cells. A bit more collecting to do before heading on to Fire Canyon.

*wipes away tear* Oh sweet nostalgia, how I've missed this game :)

Soldato
I went to Pre order Uncharted the lost Legacy last night via the store and it said it was free so i clicked Pre Order and gave me the option to pre install this and Jak and Daxter..Had a email from Sony saying thank you for your purchase £0 has been taking from my account..Both games installed...Bouns :)

http://i.imgur.com/m2Yh4Eu.png

Did you have the Uncharted 4 Triple Pack, or whatever it was called? Lost Legacy is free if you bought that early on because it included the "single player DLC".

Folks, is there a day 1 update for this? I've just moved in to my new flat, my PC is connecting to someone elses BT Hub but my PS4 is offline, wondering whether I should drag the console in here to try and connect if there's an update available.

Soldato
I had no idea it was already out. I haven't been following the game but still thought it was due around November! Good to see there's some Pro features. I might hold out though for finance reasons. Keep the reviews coming!

Soldato
...reading this thread i almost feel guilty for thinking this was utter turd. It starts strongly but as soon as it goes "open world" it dives off a cliff. I shouldn't have to drive if i dont want to...if i walk up to a gate give me more then one option to how i open it.

Really unimpressed... :(

Associate
Yeah great game and one of the first games that truly showed off what the PS4 was capable of. Stunning looking game and one of the highlights for me of this gen. Lost Legacy was the icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom