Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

Soldato
I like how it is a game you can just enjoy like a decent adventure film and it's good to have it in your collection. I sold it after completing but just had to rebuy it to finish my Crushing run.

It's still absolutely one of the best looking games on all platforms and the location variety makes things even better, you feel the game is longer than it really is and I was really satisfied with the entire closure. A great send-off for the series.

Also, I hear the multi is still pretty alive so I'm definitely going to try that.

Soldato
I like how it is a game you can just enjoy like a decent adventure film and it's good to have it in your collection. I sold it after completing but just had to rebuy it to finish my Crushing run.

It's still absolutely one of the best looking games on all platforms and the location variety makes things even better, you feel the game is longer than it really is and I was really satisfied with the entire closure. A great send-off for the series.

Also, I hear the multi is still pretty alive so I'm definitely going to try that.

Have you played Lost Legacy, that is also a fantastic addition, its up there with UC4 or close at least.

Soldato
Does one really need to have played 3 to enjoy this one? I LOVED the first two and I managed 30m of 3 before I put it down as it felt just the same as all the others which was why I was looking forward to it in the first place..

Soldato
Does one really need to have played 3 to enjoy this one? I LOVED the first two and I managed 30m of 3 before I put it down as it felt just the same as all the others which was why I was looking forward to it in the first place..

I think you'll be fine. You already know the characters' history and the plot is practically standalone with some occasional nods towards past games. U3 was a bit of a disjointed mess, TBH.

V F

V F

Soldato
I think you'll be fine. You already know the characters' history and the plot is practically standalone with some occasional nods towards past games. U3 was a bit of a disjointed mess, TBH.

3 was still good more so half way through the game.

Soldato
I loved the warmer locations from most of 3. In a way it reminded me of Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade.

Yeah, what I like about Among Thieves and the sequels is that ND have nailed location choice and variety. Really made you feel like you'd been on quite a journey by the end. The games are also perfect length and don't overstay their welcome, one of their biggest strengths IMO, especially considering such location variety.

Associate
Truly wonderful characters and stories for me. I get a great warm feeling when talking about Uncharted to people and the characters; a testament to ND and the immense work that must have gone into creating this amazing series.

V F

V F

Soldato
Truly wonderful characters and stories for me. I get a great warm feeling when talking about Uncharted to people and the characters; a testament to ND and the immense work that must have gone into creating this amazing series.

To think it all started from 2007.

Drake's Fortune reminded me of Tomb Raider with a plot twist. It was a darker story.
Among Thieves felt like a military campaign with a story of The Mysterious Cities of Gold.
Drake's Deception was like Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade.
A Thief's End felt like a mix of The Goonies adventure, Assassin's Creed and a form of military.
The Lost Legacy was basically like a TV series spin off from Uncharted 4 but still holding that military type of feel to it. I thought it had a better/fun ending. Movie blockbuster style game.

Back
Top Bottom