• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Improved on my previous best.
i7 4820K @ 4.5GHz
GTX 780 @ 1215/3602
12390961043_2363d6aa57_o.jpg

This skyn3t bios definitely has helped with my benchmark scores. It's stopped the boost clock/voltage jittering about.
i7 4820K @ 4.5GHz
GTX 780 @ 1263/3713
12455840424_a5f45cd76e_o.jpg

Ok here's my first entry since getting my 2 780Ti's up and running properly.

Both cards are inno3D, reference design, at stock for now.

CPU: i7 2600k at 4.6

Seems a tad on the low side comparing to a few other scores on the leaderboard. Not overclocked yet, so does this score look ok for reference design Ti's at stock?

EDIT - not updated my drivers for a while (Still on 331.82). Going to try latest betas and see if any difference.

image upload with preview

Last edited:

Seems a tad on the low side comparing to a few other scores on the leaderboard. Not overclocked yet, so does this score look ok for reference design Ti's at stock?

image upload with preview

Your score looks fine for running at stock

And on the scoreboard.:)

Turn off your on board GPU

Oh aye! Do you think this has any negative impact though? Will do though and run again with same drivers out of interest, not updated them yet

I have seen it have a positive boost in the 3dmark benches but on the Unigine benches I am not sure if there is a positive or negative effect.

It will be interesting to see the difference between your two runs.

I have seen it have a positive boost in the 3dmark benches but on the Unigine benches I am not sure if there is a positive or negative effect.

It will be interesting to see the difference between your two runs.

No real difference at all. 20 -30 points more first time, ran again and got almost same score as first run. Now on latest beta drivers too.

Still seems a tad low my score looking at others. Both my cards boost at default settings to 1006 on the core whilst the temps climb up, but the top card hits 82 degrees, with the bottom one hovering around 77, and then both cores fluctuate between 1006 and down to about 950 when looping Heaven.
I've not got any custom fan profile running yet by the way.

Does that seem normal boosting behaviour for stock reference (inno3D) 780Ti in SLI? Just want to make sure everything is ticking along as it should :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom