• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Even my untrained eye can tell there is a slight difference between normal and extreme tesselation. A higher res image would certainly help clarify this 8-pack. As said already, I think you'd trump the board anyway so no need to run at lower tess if that is what has been done.

Don't know how one would go about lowering/turning off tesselation on the Nvidia drivers unless it is something to do with the version of heaven 4 being run.

Lol i expected more from 8pack, i thought it was weird that HIS scores where the only ones in gregsters thread without tess. He added them himself, as if they're FAIR comparable scores (Tess vs no tess). I almost gave good old gregster some **** for it but it turns out it isnt his fault.

Good frikkin job.

Last edited:
0431aa17b3313d662f35595995e6ef36.jpg

Did some zooming in. Looks like cheating to me.

It's clear it wasn't the same from the original images, the cobbles are the first tell tail sign. not to mention the score for the clocks is amazingly high if using extreme tess lol.

It all depends on whether Ian thought you'd submit the scores, as it's obvious they're not comparable on the chart ;). Hardly world rankings but defeats the object if you're not going to stick with the right settings in 4.0

EDIT: Crap, just noticed that run is obviously an LN2 run! I misread the clocks! Tess is still modified though lol :D

Last edited:
It's clear it wasn't the same from the original images, the cobbles are the first tell tail sign. not to mention the score for the clocks is amazingly high if using extreme tess lol.

It all depends on whether Ian thought you'd submit the scores, as it's obvious they're not comparable on the chart ;). Hardly world rankings but defeats the object if you're not going to stick with the right settings in 4.0

The screens definitely look off but the score ain't to far fetched for extreme. Heaven scales really well with gpu overclocking.

29. Score 1744, GPU 780ti @1208/1800, CPU 4770k @4.6, Dicehunter

1. Score 2102, GPU 780ti @1450/2080, CPU 3960X @5.47, newhit

Newhit 20% higher gpu clock and 20% higher overall score.

1. Score 2102, GPU 780ti @1450/2080, CPU 3960X @5.47, newhit

8pack score 2666 with 1 x ASUS Direct CU Ti 1775/2000 4770K 6.2

So 22% percent higher core on 8 packs run and his score is 26% higher.

Imo theres not much wrong here but i would say pack's score looks slightly high but definitely possible for his specs and clocks.

There is also system's to be taken into account but i think heaven is mainly down to gpu.

What i can say without doubt there is no way 8 packs tesselation was anywhere near normal settings. It's definitely on the extreme side.

Last edited:
I'm going by eye as is Greg though, and it should be identical. If something seems fishy then it normally is, but I don't know enough about HWbot to know how it differs. With 1700+ core the score is more than viable I'd agree even if slightly high, but there's something off with tessellation for sure.
I think we should give Ian the benefit of the doubt for now, it's not like he needs to cheat with those clocks!

Back
Top Bottom