• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

I've got +100mV to play with still as well :D

1250 is definitely possible. Get mild display issues at 1220 with +100mV but nothing close to a crash.

That's awesome! Sounds like you got yourself a keeper. :D

My Vapor X had minor display issues at 1215 core, and that was at +200mV.

From all the info out there it seems like nobody is getting great results with the Vapor X cards. Mine was one of the best clockers comparing to other Vapor X owners.

Card was faulty out of the box so maybe that hindered its true potential.

If you want to go on the scoreboard could you post the in bench screenshot over the cobbles please.:)

Oppsie!

3570k - stock
Crossfire Asus R9 290 DCII - stock

Heaven4sotck.jpg

just reinstalled windows and the whql driver 14.4 got nothing on here except ungine and afterburner, just ran a test with stock cpu and 1150 coreand 1300 vram and i got 57fps on the extreme preset you guys are doing :)

Normally in your motherboard bios, Something like integrated graphics or onboard graphics or igpu.

not sure whether this is good or bad or awful :D

havent oced anything, though plan on ocing the 4690k :D :D because atm it runs very cool (28 idle and approx 44 - 49 on load tried various gpu bench and games but havent tried cpu benchies yet e.g. prime)

not sure whether this is good or bad or awful :D

havent oced anything, though plan on ocing the 4690k :D :D because atm it runs very cool (28 idle and approx 44 - 49 on load tried various gpu bench and games but havent tried cpu benchies yet e.g. prime)

What GPU are you using ?

If you want to get on the scoreboard we need the screenshot over the cobbles please.

Back
Top Bottom