• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Soldato
What brand is it as keep thinking of doing my fe but will still only be 400w
Palit Gaming, from what i've seen so far and heard from others experience Palit cards are usually great clockers for whatever reason. It's a reference board as well so easy enough to find a good block for it and really easy to disassemble. I think in total there were less than 10 screws holding it together.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Palit Gaming, from what i've seen so far and heard from others experience Palit cards are usually great clockers for whatever reason. It's a reference board as well so easy enough to find a good block for it and really easy to disassemble. I think in total there were less than 10 screws holding it together.

My old 2080ti was a palit that with a standard ek non vector block idealed at 23 and max was 32 and help constant clocks at 2145mhz and had +900 memory should still be quite high on the boards atm I'm scoring a 6450 with mons at 58 and max at 531 fps on the stock fe cooler and doesn't go over 55 just wish I could put a hight bios on it as they marketed the connector at 600w lol

Soldato
My old 2080ti was a palit that with a standard ek non vector block idealed at 23 and max was 32 and help constant clocks at 2145mhz and had +900 memory should still be quite high on the boards atm I'm scoring a 6450 with mons at 58 and max at 531 fps on the stock fe cooler and doesn't go over 55 just wish I could put a hight bios on it as they marketed the connector at 600w lol
I'm limited to 104% power limit, i reckon if i unlocked the bios to 110% using gigabytes bios i would be able to hit even higher clocks. at 104% im at around 370w max which is fairly low compared to others around the same clock speeds.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Damn that is low definitely get a higher bios power limit flashed, I don't understand why the 2 connection card have such low limit as the bios my 2080ti has on it is 550w lol definitely helps a lot, did you find water cooling it net you a lot of extra performance as might be tempted to do the fe

Soldato
Damn that is low definitely get a higher bios power limit flashed, I don't understand why the 2 connection card have such low limit as the bios my 2080ti has on it is 550w lol definitely helps a lot, did you find water cooling it net you a lot of extra performance as might be tempted to do the fe
Yeah i dont understand either tbh, worse thing is i cant just flash any bios onto the card. Has to be a bios from a card that has 2x8pin connectors or it gets confused.

as far as im aware gigabyte is the only one with a 110% bios unlocked available at the moment as told to me by another forum member.

be interesting to see how much more i can push it. It will bench at +190 core but anything above it will crash due to power limit. Memory dont need to worry about as much as it self corrects if you go too high and performance will dip.

yes definitely, with how boost works on these cards, the lower the temp the higher the boost clocks are allowed to go. Theres a stepping point from 48-50c and another between 44-48c on mine. You’ll see it downclock slightly when it reaches above the set ranges. Sweet spot would be around 45c if you can get the backplate cool enough as well.

P.B

P.B

Soldato
Yeah i dont understand either tbh, worse thing is i cant just flash any bios onto the card. Has to be a bios from a card that has 2x8pin connectors or it gets confused.

as far as im aware gigabyte is the only one with a 110% bios unlocked available at the moment as told to me by another forum member.

be interesting to see how much more i can push it. It will bench at +190 core but anything above it will crash due to power limit. Memory dont need to worry about as much as it self corrects if you go too high and performance will dip.

yes definitely, with how boost works on these cards, the lower the temp the higher the boost clocks are allowed to go. Theres a stepping point from 48-50c and another between 44-48c on mine. You’ll see it downclock slightly when it reaches above the set ranges. Sweet spot would be around 45c if you can get the backplate cool enough as well.

Might be worth looking into a block then I have its own loop ready for it with a triple 180mm rad so that should keep it nice and cool

Back
Top Bottom