• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Soldato
Might be worth looking into a block then I have its own loop ready for it with a triple 180mm rad so that should keep it nice and cool
Funny you should say that haha, i already have :p. Just waiting for a better block to arrive and backplate with active cooling. The current block does the job but i want lower temps still. Dual loop ready.

If you do this, make sure its a thick rad. I had a slim rad previously and it wasn't enough to keep the gpu cool without cranking the fans right up... which kinda defeats the point of watercooling. The new thick 55mm radiator does the job with ease with fans around 1000rpm.

xuXIIkU.jpg
bz6Z3HM.jpg

Associate
Funny you should say that haha, i already have :p. Just waiting for a better block to arrive and backplate with active cooling. The current block does the job but i want lower temps still. Dual loop ready.

If you do this, make sure its a thick rad. I had a slim rad previously and it wasn't enough to keep the gpu cool without cranking the fans right up... which kinda defeats the point of watercooling. The new thick 55mm radiator does the job with ease with fans around 1000rpm.

xuXIIkU.jpg
bz6Z3HM.jpg

sick set up. that

P.B

P.B

Soldato

xuXIIkU.jpg
bz6Z3HM.jpg

I have 2 rads run external to the pc one for cpu and one for the gpu they are both
Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 180mm Triple radiators

So cooling isn't an issue as there the largest pc radiators you can buy with silverstone air penetrator on them, The side panel has 4 of the notua industrial 3000 rpm fans on it :cool::D

Soldato
I have 2 rads run external to the pc one for cpu and one for the gpu they are both
Alphacool NexXxoS Monsta 180mm Triple radiators

So cooling isn't an issue as there the largest pc radiators you can buy with silverstone air penetrator on them, The side panel has 4 of the notua industrial 3000 rpm fans on it :cool::D
Damn if you're running external i would have been tempted to run Mo-RA 360's x 2 instead and hang them outside the house haha.

Associate
1080p - something definitely wrong with the Ryzen BIOS at the moment

RTX 3090 - 2235 Mhz / 1000 mhz
Ryzen 5950X

8g9mwLwh.png.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
3090 FE stock cooler. +125 +500

unknown.png

Soldato
We don't know because you are not using the settings in the OP.

For the scoreboard you need to have the results screen over the cobbles.

Ah sorry about that, my post was originally in another thread and I ended up here. Should have read your first post.

Edit: Waheeeyyyyy I finally did it. So back to my original Q: Is this good? For a 3060Ti of course.

y4mPVYgPAb8U1AIB-ARyjZg4eogYja7sXcz1AUQQL7VUvQ4B6qsrfUKs9LSwJnCzEGCGQdHuJOFL16N4mYuYxsfU6Wh8S490Dko921WwDXyU0I6wlcpNueZt0UBFaHgGpXQQYdQWbTUn46PKmToBB_ucLbtASAwtiU_Rl3RIBIsYdja3N8CVJgsX-qEBHLGNAvy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom