• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Oh yeah! :cool:

8n8t.jpg

Ah ok, yeah it's PCI-E 3.0.

I can't push my 7970 any higher because of the voltage lock - it's only 1.1v or something, far lower than is safe. I'm guessing this benchmark doesn't care much about the CPU.

Ah ok, yeah it's PCI-E 3.0.

I'm guessing this benchmark doesn't care much about the CPU.

It does, you are probably using the best CPU for a single GPU. The extra efficiency on your 4770k will gain you an extra couple of % on the score compared to older CPUs. If you want your CPU to run a little cooler on this bench, you can turn off hyperthreading in the bios as it is not needed for this bench.

It does, you are probably using the best CPU for a single GPU. The extra efficiency on your 4770k will gain you an extra couple of % on the score compared to older CPUs. If you want your CPU to run a little cooler on this bench, you can turn off hyperthreading in the bios as it is not needed for this bench.

I'll have to try a few tweaks to get it up to 4.6GHz and retest (when it's cooler), I'll try disabling hyperthreading.

Back
Top Bottom