• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Please add me to the leaderboard!
7970@1100/1450 and [email protected] score 923

2lw205h.jpg

Last edited:
I am Jealous of this :p My core is higher? :confused: do you think it's just the CPU holding me back?

The 3770k is a little bit more efficient clock for clock compared to an i7 930 and the higher overclock on the 3770k will help a little bit as well. As you can see from your results though the differences only add up to a few % in real terms. I also lose out when benching with a single card using my 3930k when I am up against a 3770k or 4770k but it does not bother me as I can gain in other areas like mult GPU support.

770's crawling out of the woodwork.

Another entry here for you...

I7 3960X @ 4.8

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 @ 1280 on the core +550 on the memory. What ever that works out at.

Do us a favour Kaap and edit my forum name with a capital G. Just makes it easier to spot my entries. Cheers!

jqrw.png

Back
Top Bottom