• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

i7 overclocked to 4.2, 570GTX overclocked as well. I can't wait to compare this score when I fit my new 7950 that'll be here on Monday :D

unigineBenchmark001_zps4eed5655.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looks ok to me. I've just started with my xfire 7950 and @ stock got:

FPS: 56.8
Score: 1431
Min: 29.3
Max: 103.2

What is this ulps thing, havn't turned it off, does it make a big difference? :)

It is a power saving feature for your second card, if you turn it off you can gain a bit of performance.

Humbug or LtMatt can give a much better description.

You'll gain 0-5% more performance with it off, depending on the game/benchmark. If you run at stock it won't hurt to leave it on. If you overclock turn it off.

If you're anything like me and like perfection, turn it off. I like seeing both my gpu's at 99% rather than one at 100% and the second at 70-95%.

Last edited:
3930k@ 4.3 2x7990 1190/1590

I don't expect you to accept it without the screenshot but this win 8.1 is doing my head in. I had just completed the run and saved it when machine went belly up.
I will be putting windows 7 back on tonight and will have another go later tonight/tomorrow this time with a screenshot :(

3930k@ 4.3 2x7990 1190/1590

I don't expect you to accept it without the screenshot but this win 8.1 is doing my head in. I had just completed the run and saved it when machine went belly up.
I will be putting windows 7 back on tonight and will have another go later tonight/tomorrow this time with a screenshot :(

That's a pretty good score you have there, with windows 7 back on you may get a bit more.

If you can get your 3930k clocked higher and also a bit more on the vram this should also boost the score.

Back
Top Bottom