• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Right, still cant get a screen grab via afterburner, (maybe down to the latest nv beta drivers). Just had to take a pic of the result on my phone. Bit blurry as im drunk and the nokia lumia 620 has a poor camera.

Yes, flash was on on the phone cam, gpu clocks of 1267/1228 core, 7504mhz memory. Cpu @4.5ghz, 42x uncore, ram at 2133mhz 9-10-10-21 1T cmnd rate. Apologies for the size of the image.

And on the scoreboard.:D:)

13.9, just installing the 13.10 Beta drivers.

Lt Matt ... what's throttling?

EDIT: just ran it with 13.10, but at stock settings and got 737, so still the same ballpark...

Jed, you need to take a good long hard look at this thread.

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18539905

You're card will be throttling with a large overclock. Two solutions listed in the thread above. Take any further questions about this to that thread.

Until you do that, always ensure you have the power line at +20%, if at stock or with a light overclock.

Thanks LtMatt, increased to 20% Power Limit, used 1100 & 1500 and got a 909 result. Seems more like it. Not sure how stable it is though, but at least I know its in the right ball park :D

unigineBenchmark004_zpsa025eff8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks LtMatt, increased to 20% Power Limit, used 1100 & 1500 and got a 909 result. Seems more like it. Not sure how stable it is though, but at least I know its in the right ball park :D

unigineBenchmark004_zpsa025eff8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

At those overclocks your card will still be throttling, just not as much as before. Take a read of the thread for the long term solutions available to you.

Yep, good enough for now, but I'll take a look at your bios change when I get chance.

There is an easier solution in the thread to enable you to extend the power limit to +35%. This will remove all throttling and you will get higher benchmark scores, better performance and less stuttering. However you will need to do it every time you install a new gpu driver. Or you can do the one time only fix of flash the bios and remove the throttling altogether. Its highly recommended that you either flash the bios or extend the power limit. The balls in your court. :)

here's mine. (dont know how to do screen shot in heaven 4 :confused:)

HD7970 @ 940 MHz (stock voltage) 1375MHz
HD7990 @ stock (1000 MHz/1500 MHz but i think in trifire it dials down to match the 7970)
cpu and ram are stock too.

vxypLqi.jpg

Could anyone tell me if my score looks ok?

2500k is OC'd to 4.2ghz, GFX card is stock at 1000/1400 on 13.10 beta 2 drivers, screen is 22" 1680x1050.

IfekRiC.jpg.png

Thanks

[Edit] Just noticed it ran in windowed mode, selecting Extreme wont let me run fullscreen for some reason. Presumably my score will be even lower at my native res.

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me if my score looks ok?

2500k is OC'd to 4.2ghz, GFX card is stock at 1000/1400 on 13.10 beta 2 drivers, screen is 22" 1680x1050.

IfekRiC.jpg.png

Thanks

The preset you used often gives strange results
Could you re run using

Mode: 1680 x 1050 8xAA Fullscreen
Preset: Custom
Quality: Ultra
Tessellation: Extreme

The preset you used often gives strange results
Could you re run using

Mode: 1680 x 1050 8xAA Fullscreen
Preset: Custom
Quality: Ultra
Tessellation: Extreme

Yeah i noticed as soon as i posted that it ran in windowed mode.

Here's my results as per your instructions. My CPU is now OC'd to 4.4 as well.

ftqXCHa.jpg

[Edit]

Tried OC'ing the card to 1100/1500 as shown below.

MXwHHxQ.jpg

Results

jwSVsbz.jpg

Still seems low for 1680x1050?

Last edited:
Yeah i noticed as soon as i posted that it ran in windowed mode.

Here's my results as per your instructions. My CPU is now OC'd to 4.4 as well.

ftqXCHa.jpg

Your score does look a little bit low by about 10%

You need to post in your other thread more info about your system like what drivers you are using, is the card overclocked, which model and the rest of your system specs.

Back
Top Bottom