• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

Just tried running with same clocks as my highest current score but managed to get my cosair stable at 2133Mhz. Scored EXACTLY the same lol :D.

Memory overclocking is for chumps.

:D

Memory overclocking is the peoples champion :D but not in this bench. After 4.625Ghz on my 3930K, the CPU is making no difference. This bench becomes all about the GPU power when you have gotten past the CPU bottleneck.

My stock boosts are 1189 and 1155 iirc. Any benches ive ran lately have been at +80 core, +600 memory. results in 1267/1228 and 7504mhz memory on both. One of mine is an average clocker, my original is a belter but gets held back by the newer one. Seen some nice gains in heaven with memory oc's.

My stock boosts are 1189 and 1155 iirc. Any benches ive ran lately have been at +80 core, +600 memory. results in 1267/1228 and 7504mhz memory on both. One of mine is an average clocker, my original is a belter but gets held back by the newer one. Seen some nice gains in heaven with memory oc's.

Hi bud, when setting up my sli did not realise that that the fastest card goes in Slot 1, does it make much of a difference.

Will change them round soon, did you use l think it was PGI947 670 modded firmware for the 670?

Yep, i have my better card in the top slot, it does +130/+760 on it's own. Id hazard a guess that it helps as its the card that outputs to the monitor. Never used the modded bios on either of mine. Would maybe help bring my weaker card up a bit closer to the good one.

funny how in games max clock i can have is +156 (1163mhz) but in bench marks it allows 1215mhz, same with cpu it allows upto 4.88gig but in games it locks my pc up until it is at 4.6gig

Pretty much the same for everyone and all cards. Because benching is quick, it isn't such a stress on the GPU but when we game, we can be there for a little while longer. I find I drop my clocks roughly 20Mhz from benching and then go and play a game like BF3 for an hour or so. If it ever crashes, I drop it another 20Mhz. Seems to work for me :)

Pretty much the same for everyone and all cards. Because benching is quick, it isn't such a stress on the GPU but when we game, we can be there for a little while longer. I find I drop my clocks roughly 20Mhz from benching and then go and play a game like BF3 for an hour or so. If it ever crashes, I drop it another 20Mhz. Seems to work for me :)
Same, when i had a single 670 i had to drop the clocks by 10mhz on the core and 50mhz on memory to be stable in bf3. Cant oc them at all now for games as the top one hits 70c at stock and throttles a bit. Need to come up with another ingenious ghetto cooling mod.:D

Hello! Recently upgraded from a 5450 to a 7850. Have the MSI OC edition and it hasn't overclocked too badly I think!

unigineheaven4.png

bb7.png

Got a Titan score

Hope it's OK :(:)

cpu 3960X @5.4(SS). Corsair Dom 2496 9,11,11,31,1T

Single water cooled EVGA Titan Hydrocopper..... 1322/1914.

Win7 64bit

3ika.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty poor score TBH.

1x Titan @ 1175 / 3050 1.2v air cooled

4960X @ 4.5Ghz

dmox.png

On air your score is fine, we were all getting 15xx scores on air.:)

Hope it's OK :(:)

cpu 3960X @5.4(SS). Corsair Dom 2496 9,11,11,31,1T

Single water cooled EVGA Titan Hydrocopper..... 1322/1914.

Win7 64bit

Very nice score.:)

Who pays the electricity bill in your house.:D

Scoreboard updated.:)

Back
Top Bottom