• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unigine Heaven 4 benchmark

I struggle to believe that monkeyface's score is legit with that low a core clock. It's clearly glitched, he even intimated so in his post.

The boost will be higher than what is recorded in the table, in his post he put +200 for the core which works out at 1063mhz. I don't know how much higher his card boosted but it will be well over 1200mhz.

If you check the clocks on my Titans in the 3 way scores they look quite low but they are actually boosting to 1200mhz.

@Monkeyface, Where you had a glitch could you do another run please and post the boost clocks.

Last edited:
Talking about glitches

Here is the MOA glitches

wknl.jpg

I have never used this score as the computer crashed as it was saving the pic lol.

The boost will be higher than what is recorded in the table, in his post he put +200 for the core which works out at 1063mhz. I don't know how much higher his card boosted but it will be well over 1200mhz.

If you check the clocks on my Titans in the 3 way scores they look quite low but they are actually boosting to 1200mhz.

@monkeyface, Where you had a glitch could you do another run please and post the boost clocks.

Agreed but given the fact the previous scores monkeyface posted at +180 and I assume slightly below +196 (which he said is around 1202 core) were around the 1570-1588 mark that final score must have glitched.

Agreed but given the fact the previous scores monkeyface posted at +180 and I assume slightly below +196 (which he said is around 1202 core) were around the 1570-1588 mark that final score must have glitched.

00004_zpsc48a148f.jpg

I did loads of runs on this bench when overclocking with the volt mods and seeing how much voltage I needed for what clocks. This bench going from a poor memory would have been around 1280Mhz and was deffo +600 on the memory (kept the memory the same for that batch of tests).

I, in no way think Monkeyface is trying to cheat but when you look at the minimums and the maximums, they are massively apart and no way would a fair run hit over 242.9 fps on a single 780.

00004_zpsc48a148f.jpg

I did loads of runs on this bench when overclocking with the volt mods and seeing how much voltage I needed for what clocks. This bench going from a poor memory would have been around 1280Mhz and was deffo +600 on the memory (kept the memory the same for that batch of tests).

I, in no way think Monkeyface is trying to cheat but when you look at the minimums and the maximums, they are massively apart and no way would a fair run hit over 242.9 fps on a single 780.

Oh I don't think Monkeyface is trying to cheat but clearly the benchmark glitched at some point and thus the score is not really valid.

Oh I don't think Monkeyface is trying to cheat but clearly the benchmark glitched at some point and thus the score is not really valid.

+1

I have removed the score from the scoreboard until Monkeyface can do another run.

I have had glitches myself in the past but I have not used them as they normally result in a lower score but it is possible that they could have the opposite effect.

Yea clock was 1215 I think it got Half way through stoped for a sec causing a low fps then rocketed up for brief second then it finished off as normal

I'll give it another go when I get the water block installed

Talking about glitches

Here is the MOA glitches

wknl.jpg

I have never used this score as the computer crashed as it was saving the pic lol.

Looking forward to your post

Check out the glitch I got above, it is the highest score I have ever seen for this bench but the PC crashed halfway through saving the score so I could not use it.:eek:

odd running it now, it is running way slower than it should, 25fps at the start usually 45-47, and it does that until i restart pc then it slows down again half away through

,.. not sure about changing the bios using that guide, is it pretty risky?

Last edited:
odd running it now, it is running way slower than it should, 25fps at the start usually 45-47, and it does that until i restart pc then it slows down again half away through

,.. not sure about changing the bios using that guide, is it pretty risky?

Check afterburner clock speeds. That only ever happened to me when I pushed the clocks too far without enough voltage. It would start off fine then the card would throttle as it wasn't getting enough juice, only a restart or a driver crash would fix it.

Sounds like you've reached the limits of your gpu at that voltage, drop the clocks back a bit and it will work correctly again. The only way you're going to push on is if you up the voltage. I suggest you look at this thread:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1393791/official-nvidia-gtx-780-owners-club

Has all the info you could need.

If you are playing with the volt mods, it is a fine line of too much volts and too little. LLC can be a nuisance as well and sometimes, no matter what you do, it seems to just run at half speed.

A reboot will sort it and best to shutdown and power off completely if it does it after a reboot. I have no idea what is being stored when there is still power but I had an issue where a restart didn't cure my half clocks, so turned off, unplugged the mains lead, pressed the power button (to clear any power left) and restarted. All was back to normal :)

Just tried running with same clocks as my highest current score but managed to get my cosair stable at 2133Mhz. Scored EXACTLY the same lol :D.

Memory overclocking is for chumps.

RAM overclocking on this bench will make very little difference, you can also turn off hyperthreading as well as that also makes little difference.

Back
Top Bottom