• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Unreal Engine 5 - unbelievable.

Another UE5 title coming, this looks rather cool. Never played Mass Effect, so this might be a good start with something new like this.

Hot damn!! That looks good. First I have heard of it. My kind of game. Looking forward to that!

Oh and how have you not played Mass Effect yet ffs! Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: mrk
Will the 7800xt or GRE be capable for Unreal 5 games at decent fps (ie >60 wihout fram gen or upscaling)?

Honestly who knows, i've seen some titles/examples struggle even with a 4090 but from what i've heard and seen there's a lot of issues with UE5 right now, so until it gets optimised i wouldn't like to say whether those 2 gpu's would struggle.

Looks like this engine has serious potential.

Games have incredible visuals these days, amazing how far the gaming industry has come.

Amazing, Rift Apart is like playing a Pixar movie, forbidden west blew me away as you fly over the game world and at some speed too.

It’s just a shame that games are taking longer and more money to make. I miss the days of huge titles every week, I’d happily go back to that over visuals I think.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom