Upcoming Concerts

Associate
Hi , missus is off to see Take That at Milton Keynes stadium on the 23rd , she has done her knee in and i have been trying to find out if she can take a folding chair into the stadium .
Cant find any info anywhere and had no luck phoning the customer service number.
Anyone know if you can take one in.

Soldato
Hi , missus is off to see Take That at Milton Keynes stadium on the 23rd , she has done her knee in and i have been trying to find out if she can take a folding chair into the stadium .
Cant find any info anywhere and had no luck phoning the customer service number.
Anyone know if you can take one in.

The answer is almost definitely no.

gEd

gEd

Associate
Steve Hillage, Shepherds Bush, 8 June. Bought tickets for it about 5 months ago. Looking forward to it immensely, esp as my 2 oldest friends (for 40 years) are coming over as well.

Soldato
The next few weeks are busy with 1 gig per week :

Bill Bailey
Huey Morgan (DJ Set)
Metallica
Pink
Rammstein

And sneaking an Alton Towers trip in there as well :p

Soldato
Just came back from Muse in Bristol. Phwoar - that was really good. Best stadium gig I’ve been to for a long time.

I left early - the setlist was meh and the crowd were absolutely ****ing abysmal. I'm basically stood there just watching idiots taking selfies and pictures with their phones. None were getting into the concert itself. When I tried to I just got looked at like some kind of weirdo.

Man of Honour
I left early - the setlist was meh and the crowd were absolutely ****ing abysmal. I'm basically stood there just watching idiots taking selfies and pictures with their phones. None were getting into the concert itself. When I tried to I just got looked at like some kind of weirdo.
Interesting, where were you? And were you there by yourself? I was towards the back amongst 6 friends with lots of space and we had a riot. I get too frustrated with smartphones and people standing like lemons to bother with ‘the front’.

There was nothing glaringly obvious that they missed out from a set list perspective, from my book. I’ve seen muse so many times that there isn’t a song I’m dying to see.

Soldato
Interesting, where were you? And were you there by yourself? I was towards the back amongst 6 friends with lots of space and we had a riot. I get too frustrated with smartphones and people standing like lemons to bother with ‘the front’.

There was nothing glaringly obvious that they missed out from a set list perspective, from my book. I’ve seen muse so many times that there isn’t a song I’m dying to see.

I was in the front right pit of all places, literally about six feet from the walkway.

[Edit] On PC now so I can elaborate. So yeah, basically I got fed up with the completely flat crowd. After Morello I thought this was going to be decent but even in the front pits there were hardly any people getting into it. I mean I certainly was wondering if I was expecting too much but this is my seventh time seeing Muse live and compared to places like Exeter Uni where we had the place shaking on it's foundations this was absolutely pathetic. It's just all couples and oldies stood around on their phones.
I'm going to be giving the stadiums a miss from now on.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I was in the front right pit of all places, literally about six feet from the walkway.

[Edit] On PC now so I can elaborate. So yeah, basically I got fed up with the completely flat crowd. After Morello I thought this was going to be decent but even in the front pits there were hardly any people getting into it. I mean I certainly was wondering if I was expecting too much but this is my seventh time seeing Muse live and compared to places like Exeter Uni where we had the place shaking on it's foundations this was absolutely pathetic. It's just all couples and oldies stood around on their phones.
I'm going to be giving the stadiums a miss from now on.
Ah man that’s a shame you had a bummer of a time. I felt like that when I saw muse last at the O2. No energy. And people got aggy with me jumping around (fairly conservatively I might add) :/ I don’t know what’s happened to people - maybe smartphones and the internet have ruined gigs, but they used to be legendary one off experiences. With everyone filming them, people are maybe less excited.

Festivals tend to be the liveliest crowds these days.

I was at the back yesterday having a right old jump :D

Back
Top Bottom