US kills Iran's General Soleimani

Caporegime
No I'm not.

It's just the impression you give, because you justify every US attack as a response to Iranian aggression.

It's nonsense. I'm sure even you don't believe that the US purely responds defensively to Iranian aggression. I'm sure you don't.

But you sure talk as if you believe that.

Well stick to what I've posted instead of wasting time with "so you're saying" or basing arguments on your impression or some projection of a view you have for me... just because I'm not always going to make a simple point doesn't mean that trying to then project some simplified point onto me and argue against that is valid... it isn't, it's just a waste of time.

Caporegime
Reading on Twitter, apparently US planes are in the air as of 10 minutes ago.

IRGC have stated that if they've taken off from UAE, then the UAE are targets for retaliation...

If they do that then frankly they deserve a bit more than just 52 targets... time to start flattening most of their infrastructure if the likes of Dubai etc.. get targeted.

Caporegime
I notice the BBC are gearing up for UK involvement in an Iranian war, talking about "brutal oppression" and dictatorships and yadda and yadda. Stopped just short of "axis of evil" tho.

They always do try to get the people on side before the UK govt obediently follows the US into war.

Also UK troops now on standby for deployment (BBC). Yay.

Caporegime
Well stick to what I've posted instead of wasting time with "so you're saying" or basing arguments on your impression or some projection of a view you have for me... just because I'm not always going to make a simple point doesn't mean that trying to then project some simplified point onto me and argue against that is valid... it isn't, it's just a waste of time.
Do you deny that you've always defended US attacks as defensive actions responding to Iranian aggression? That's what you've been saying throughout the thread.

Do you acknowledge that the US has also been the aggressor? Yes/no.

Associate
So people die at someone's funeral, an event he can't have had any influence over, aside from celebrity, you know, being dead.

You have people dying to watch a football match, because of celebrity, yet you only blame the brown person?

Frankly, who you blame is the least of anybody's concern given that logic.

Are you ok?

It's not like I think he's a zombie killing people??

How the **** did you go from a comment made in jest to me being a racist who blames Liverpool for the Hillsborough disaster? (btw they might find you calling them "brown" a bit offensive).

Who are you, Alan Sugar?

Caporegime
I notice the BBC are gearing up for UK involvement in an Iranian war, talking about "brutal oppression" and dictatorships and yadda and yadda. Stopped just short of "axis of evil" tho.

They always do try to get the people on side before the UK govt obediently follows the US into war.

A deployment doesn't necessarily mean full on invasion of Iran... that would be a much bigger escalation :eek:

They certainly need to be wary of the troops currently deployed in Iraq and the ability to extract them if coalition troops are declared officially unwelcome by the Iraqi government.

There is also the potential issue of Iraq splitting too if that were to happen.

Caporegime
Do you deny that you've always defended US attacks as defensive actions responding to Iranian aggression? That's what you've been saying throughout the thread.

Do you acknowledge that the US has also been the aggressor? Yes/no.

Again, stick with what I've posted, you're just time wasting. Constantly "so you're saying" or variations thereof - you must believe this because you've said some things I've interpreted that way... jog on with this simplistic nonsense.

Man of Honour
Looks like the first round of missiles might have been to try and draw out the US defences (which according to reports were mostly stood down) with another bigger wave of missiles supposedly being cued up by Iran now.

Soldato

Do you think stoning to death of women should be legal? What about pubic hangings from cranes?

Caporegime
Do you think stoning to death of women should be legal? What about pubic hangings from cranes?
What does that have to do with anything?

Or are we now at the level of going to war with anyone who doesn't share our culture and values?

It's their country.

Team America World Police was supposed to be a parody.

Caporegime
So you're not going to answer the question. Brexit thread all over again.

You're right tho, "discussing" anything with you is a waste of everyone else's time.

I'm not going to humour a time wasting attempt at another straw man - I'm more than happy to answer questions about what I've actually posted.

Soldato

Or are we now at the level of going to war with anyone who doesn't share our culture and values?

It's their country.

This is general question..

Its a useful exercise, just trying to gauge your morality.

Yes or no, do you think countries should be allowed to stone people to death for adultery?

Caporegime
I hope the reports of 60-80 US troops killed and dozens of helicopters, etc. destroyed that is circulating on twitter now is Iran propaganda otherwise it is pretty much game on :|

I know it is a long shot but fingers crossed they can take out that **** in the turban tonight... bye bye Ayatollah would be a massive win/huge blow for the Iranians.

Caporegime
Lol Iran. Now saying they'll target any American allies that support them in the region. A guide to how to instantly destabilise an entire continent and probably have your entire infrastructure destroyed.

Soldato

It's their country.

I think stoning people to death and public executions are unacceptable, human life is human life regardless of "culture". Deaths the same for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom