Useful Freeware Utilities

Soldato
OP
Hey jbloggs. Carrying on. For the Gimp, I think it might be better if we gave out two links. One to gimp.org but also one to the site offering the pre-compiled Windows version.

Or perhaps keep with the gimp.org address but make it gimp.org/windows so that users aren't spending time looking for a downloadable version on Gimp.org.

Sorted - 2 separate links. :)

Soldato
Tbh, its been ages since i have done any web development.

It's best to post in HGP and see what the experts say.

EDIT: Actually - Depending on how i feel tomorrow, I may code a custom solution for ya.

But I am sure that some good open source software already exists.
Hi Conrad11. Just wondering if you'd be able to help out with this? If you can't, can you recommend a suitable CMS for us?

Soldato
Hi Conrad11. Just wondering if you'd be able to help out with this? If you can't, can you recommend a suitable CMS for us?

Sorry - I totally forgot about this. I don't know of any specific CMS' that come to mind - but I'll add it to my todo list.#

EDIT: add me to msn: ruudbarron [at] hotmail [dawt] com

I maybe "Appear Offline" - so try me anyways.

EDIT Again:

You could ask Adz what he used for the OCUK Host Review Site - maybe ask him for the code?

Last edited:
Associate
Big thanks to the o.p for these lists.

One inparticular which has helped is the word and excel viewer 2003 versions.

I had a full version of microsoft office and word to view my cv on my computer here and for some reason it kept coming up with an error message recently but at least now with word viewer 2003 i can view my cv again and print it off if needs be.:)

Thanks again!.

Back
Top Bottom