Useful Freeware Utilities

Unless there is anything specific/immediate you want changing, then you can start adding the software as when i change the layout/introduce more features it won't affect the database.

Just give me a shout before you start adding stuff though so i can reset the database.

I will do some more work on it tomorrow hopefully.

Any idea which is the best firewall? I've been using Zonealarm for the last few years but lately it's causing lots of problems everytime I update a program. Any suggestions? Fact, rumour, hearsay all accepted.

Any idea which is the best firewall? I've been using Zonealarm for the last few years but lately it's causing lots of problems everytime I update a program. Any suggestions? Fact, rumour, hearsay all accepted.
I used to be a ZoneAlarm mine like your goodself. Then I switched to Sunbelt Kerio. However EVERYONE kept mentioning Comodo. Gave it a try a few weeks ago and I'm sold. :)

Thanks.

For anyone that is wondering why the site hasn't gone live yet.

Its because we are moving is to MarcLister's server first.
Ah didn't see this. We are having a few problems with this because I've disabled/nLited out Remote Assistance from XP so this'll take longer. :(

Ah didn't see this. We are having a few problems with this because I've disabled/nLited out Remote Assistance from XP so this'll take longer. :(

If you want - we could do VOIP and ill tell you the instructions that way.

Means i can do something else whilst giving instructions (...no not what you were thinking :p)

Well i have never done VOIP before. I was thinking the obvious (Skype) but if you wanna use something else that's fine. Catch me on msn. I may have status busy cause i am playing fm08 :)

Back
Top Bottom